Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

WORST SERVICE EVER

WORST SERVICE EVER. I WILL GO TO EVERY MEDIA PLATFORM TO NAME SHAME TELKOM.

I have been struggling for 3 weeks trying to sort out my internet. It has not even been connected and now I owe Telkom R450 for nothing that was done. Contacting them between the billing department, technical department, sales department and the tecnician has run up my vodacom account to R1'500.00.

I STILL AM NOT CONNECTED.

Re: WORST SERVICE EVER

Telkom must be the worst service provider in the country!!!!

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE

BAD SERVICE AND LIES

DISSAPOINTED IN HELP AND RESPONSE

keep having problems with account

Good day
I have 3 contracts with you and a while back my banking details changed and=
it was done after a few months and fights and so fourth, I then told the p=
erson helping me that they must cancel the contracts and so on, he then sai=
d to please give another chance and if i have problems then i can cancel.=
=20

This month my telkom account is about R600 odd, on the 30th a debit order w=
ent trough on my account TELKOMMOBI ********** 840 for only R12.72??????????????=
?
Why wasn't the the correct amount taken? Why when taking a debit order on t=
he 30th and then when I phoned today they tell me its maybe because im on c=
ollections??????????
How is this possible??????
I would like telkom to come and get the phones and cancel my contracts as i=
am done with fighting and asking and and and...........
There was a few time where additional fees get added and to on.

I want this contracts off my name asap as you keep breaking contract NOT me.

Please contact me

4 Jul 2018, 10:28
22 days ago

After a few times of calling 081180 they told me that there was an amount of the previous month of R12 and that is why they took a debit order at month end??? Why was I not notified??? I said to them on 3 July 2018 that I would like to speak to a manager they took my number and said someone will phone me before day end, and still nobody phoned me as far??? This is really unacceptable
Official private business reply

Good Day

This response serves as confirmation that your query has been received. Please be assured our team has tasked this matter to our mobile division to follow up and advise.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards

Telkom Social Media Team

Bronwyn
11 Jul 2018, 15:30
15 days ago
18 Jul 2018, 9:28
8 days ago

Good day Still I have no answers at all??? They tried to debit R1400 from my account again???????????? Why is is so much now? I told the consultant that i don't want any charges added as I keep phoning and explaining the situation and they keep saying a manager will phone me back and no one phones me back AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is this possible that they can't phone me back? I need this sorted ASAP can someone please contact me.........
24 Jul 2018, 11:54
2 days ago

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONTACT ME AS I HAVE HAD NO LUCK SO FAR
26 Jul 2018, 11:33
a few seconds ago

Spoke to an agent today 26 July at about 11:15 email ********** and she took proof of funds and she sent a mail to the manager and collections because I still have no feedback at all. How long will this take as the next debit order date is close??????????????? PLEASE CAN A MANAGER CALL ME?????????????

BREACH OF CONTRACT AND VERY DISSAPOINTING IN SERVICE

Good day
=20

ent trough on my account TELKOMMOBI ********** 840 for only R12.72??????????????=
?
ollections??????????

Please contact me

14 days ago

After a few times of calling 081180 they told me that there was an amount of the previous month of R12 and that is why they took a debit order at month end??? Why was I not notified??? I said to them on 3 July 2018 that I would like to speak to a manager they took my number and said someone will phone me before day end, and still nobody phoned me as far??? This is really unacceptable

Good Day

This response serves as confirmation that your query has been received. Please be assured our team has tasked this matter to our mobile division to follow up and advise.

Regards

Telkom Social Media Team

Bronwyn
7 days ago
a few seconds ago

Good day Still I have no answers at all??? They tried to debit R1400 from my account again???????????? Why is is so much now? I told the consultant that i don't want any charges added as I keep phoning and explaining the situation and they keep saying a manager will phone me back and no one phones me back AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is this possible that they can't phone me back? I need this sorted ASAP can someone please contact me.........

18 Jul 2018, 9:56
8 days ago

On July 18, 2018 at about 09:46 I'm on the telephone again with telkom agents, again holding for a manager, again no ref number????? I would like and MD to contact me as I have been having trouble with my accounts since last year when I changed banking details where for 6 months the agents did not process the change of banking details at all and I told them to cancel the contracts the guy told me to please give telkom another chance and I did and now this? Ref: MFWANE ********** 80953 The manager also doesn't want to speak to me again as they apparently need to speak to the debt collectors, but that is my point there was not suppose to be debt if they took the correct amount from my account on the last day of June???? Now my account is in arrears as they did not take the correct amount from the beginning? CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE CONTACT ME

Hi

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

Kindly note that this matter has been escalated to our billing department and feedback will follow.

Your reference AI **********

Regards,

Hazel

Telkom Social Media Team
22 Jul 2018, 10:28
4 days ago
23 Jul 2018, 11:12
3 days ago

Good day it is Monday 23 July 2018, still nothing from telkom, they tried to debit my account again with R1400 I NEED YOU TO LET THE MD CONTACT ME ASAP PLEASE CONTACT ME
2 days ago

STILL NOTHING AT ALL!!!!
25 Jul 2018, 9:05
a day ago

GOOD DAY CAN TELKOM PLEASE CONTACT ME REGARDING THIS SITUATION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ALMOST PAYDAY AGAIN AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT THIS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
a minute ago

Spoke to an agent today 26 July at about 11:15 email ********** and she took proof of funds and she sent a mail to the manager and collections because I still have no feedback at all. How long will this take as the next debit order date is close??????????????? PLEASE CAN A MANAGER CALL ME?????????????

27 Jul 2018, 8:21
a few seconds ago

TODAY 27 JULY AT 08:05 i PHONED AGAIN, STILL NO MANAGER HAS PHONED ME AT ALL??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? LAST NIGHT THE TOOK R1428.14 FROM MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE EXPLAINED THE SITUATION 100 TIMES AND EVERY DAY I MUST REPEAT AS YOU KEEP SPEAKING WITH SOMEONE NEW........ I AM FURIOUS I NEED THESE CONTRACTS OFF MY NAME THEY CAN CANCEL EVERYTHING AS THE AFTER SALES EXPERIENCE IS VERY BAD.... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PHONE ME ASAP THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, I GIVE TELKOM 24 HOURS TO RESPOND AND GIVE FEEDBACK OR I WILL CONTACT EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM I CAN AND EVERY NEWSPAPER AND TV STATION WITH ALL THE DOCUMENTS OF PROOF. I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR HELP SINCE 3 JULY ON THIS MATTER THE PREVIOUS PROBLEM TOOK 6 MOTHS TO GET IT SORTED??????

rroccon:

SPOKE TO A MANAGER AND ACCORDING TO HER ITS UNFORTUNATELY THE AMOUNT I HAVE TO PAY THEY ARE SORRY THEY DID NOT TAKE THE CORRECT AMOUNT BUT THATS MY PROBLEM?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE KEEPS SPEAKING NOT LETTING ME FINISH AT ALL HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

rroccon:

BAD SERVICE AND LIES

DISSAPOINTED IN HELP AND RESPONSE

keep having problems with account

Good day
=20

?
ollections??????????

Please contact me

22 days ago

Good Day

Regards

Telkom Social Media Team

Bronwyn
15 days ago
8 days ago

2 days ago

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONTACT ME AS I HAVE HAD NO LUCK SO FAR
a few seconds ago

BREACH OF CONTRACT AND VERY DISSAPOINTING IN SERVICE

Good day
=20

?
ollections??????????

Please contact me

14 days ago

Good Day

Regards

Telkom Social Media Team

Bronwyn
7 days ago
a few seconds ago

18 Jul 2018, 9:56
8 days ago

On July 18, 2018 at about 09:46 I'm on the telephone again with telkom agents, again holding for a manager, again no ref number????? I would like and MD to contact me as I have been having trouble with my accounts since last year when I changed banking details where for 6 months the agents did not process the change of banking details at all and I told them to cancel the contracts the guy told me to please give telkom another chance and I did and now this? Ref: MFWANE ********** 80953 The manager also doesn't want to speak to me again as they apparently need to speak to the debt collectors, but that is my point there was not suppose to be debt if they took the correct amount from my account on the last day of June???? Now my account is in arrears as they did not take the correct amount from the beginning? CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE CONTACT ME

Hi

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

Kindly note that this matter has been escalated to our billing department and feedback will follow.

Your reference AI **********

Regards,

Hazel

Telkom Social Media Team
22 Jul 2018, 10:28
4 days ago
23 Jul 2018, 11:12
3 days ago

Good day it is Monday 23 July 2018, still nothing from telkom, they tried to debit my account again with R1400 I NEED YOU TO LET THE MD CONTACT ME ASAP PLEASE CONTACT ME
2 days ago

STILL NOTHING AT ALL!!!!
25 Jul 2018, 9:05
a day ago

GOOD DAY CAN TELKOM PLEASE CONTACT ME REGARDING THIS SITUATION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ALMOST PAYDAY AGAIN AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT THIS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
a minute ago

27 Jul 2018, 8:21
a few seconds ago

TODAY 27 JULY AT 08:05 i PHONED AGAIN, STILL NO MANAGER HAS PHONED ME AT ALL??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? LAST NIGHT THE TOOK R1428.14 FROM MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE EXPLAINED THE SITUATION 100 TIMES AND EVERY DAY I MUST REPEAT AS YOU KEEP SPEAKING WITH SOMEONE NEW........ I AM FURIOUS I NEED THESE CONTRACTS OFF MY NAME THEY CAN CANCEL EVERYTHING AS THE AFTER SALES EXPERIENCE IS VERY BAD.... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PHONE ME ASAP THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, I GIVE TELKOM 24 HOURS TO RESPOND AND GIVE FEEDBACK OR I WILL CONTACT EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM I CAN AND EVERY NEWSPAPER AND TV STATION WITH ALL THE DOCUMENTS OF PROOF. I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR HELP SINCE 3 JULY ON THIS MATTER THE PREVIOUS PROBLEM TOOK 6 MOTHS TO GET IT SORTED??????

rroccon:

SPOKE TO A MANAGER AND ACCORDING TO HER ITS UNFORTUNATELY THE AMOUNT I HAVE TO PAY THEY ARE SORRY THEY DID NOT TAKE THE CORRECT AMOUNT BUT THATS MY PROBLEM?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE KEEPS SPEAKING NOT LETTING ME FINISH AT ALL HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

@Gideon wrote:
WORST SERVICE EVER. I WILL GO TO EVERY MEDIA PLATFORM TO NAME SHAME TELKOM.

I have been struggling for 3 weeks trying to sort out my internet. It has not even been connected and now I owe Telkom R450 for nothing that was done. Contacting them between the billing department, technical department, sales department and the tecnician has run up my vodacom account to R1'500.00.

I STILL AM NOT CONNECTED.

hi there  Gideon. please email me. i may be able to solve your problem

Hi Megan, what is your email address, cause I'm also struggling with and issue with my account that is not being resolved for 3 months now. My email address is krigepj@eskom.co.za

[ Edited ]

Hello Telkom

I have an 10meg line for a year and some months now and for some reason i dont get that speed. From moring to afternoon i get 6-7meg speed Smiley Sad 

and from 7pm onwards i get 3-5meg speed Smiley Sad( .. And this happens everyday ever since i signed this contract.

I have called. Techs were sent but nothing was sorted, but night is my problem and techs dont work at night 

I bought a new router, that didnt work.

i gave up that worked.

Please help me

I am tired of complaining

Your sincerley the person with bad internet Heart

About This Post
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 Contributors