Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Weekend calling plan nonsense

When I signed up for the home ADSL there was a figure advertised. When I got my bill I felt there was a mistake as the bill was way over inflated. When I eventually got a detailed statement I saw I was being charged for a weekend calling plan that added R400 odd rand per month. When I signed up it asked wheter you wanted call line facilities I selected no.

I was never offered the service. I never asked for the service and I was never notified of this service.

Has anyone been able to cancel this rubbish because visiting telkom and complaining has proved fruitless.

Re: Weekend calling plan nonsense

@clintonbrits wrote:
When I signed up for the home ADSL there was a figure advertised. When I got my bill I felt there was a mistake as the bill was way over inflated. When I eventually got a detailed statement I saw I was being charged for a weekend calling plan that added R400 odd rand per month. When I signed up it asked wheter you wanted call line facilities I selected no.

I was never offered the service. I never asked for the service and I was never notified of this service.

Has anyone been able to cancel this rubbish because visiting telkom and complaining has proved fruitless.

Hi Clintonbrits,

I had a similar problem and was at my wits end when in desperation I called Sales on 10213 and when I explained the problem they removed the unwanted service and as I had disputed the charge via 10210 previously they instructed Billing to back date a refund. Hope this helps you.

DeskBound.

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 Contributors