Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Worst Service EVER!!!!

To whom it may concern

I have never come across a service provider with no complaints or customer service email. I struggled to find a email so I ccd all the emails I could find online. 

Telkom took of R2000 from my account this month, March 2018 as my previous account for February is outstanding. I went on to the Telkom chat the same day to find out if there any amount outstanding for me to downgrade my LTE from 200Gig to 10Gig as its never working and we dont even get 10% of the speed that was promised so we moved to fiber and a different service provider, (the special was running until the 31st of March R139 for 10Gig). We also cant close the account as we have a 2 year contract of something not working ''pathetic''. Linidwe, from the Telkom chat said that there is R3498.94 (I took a photo of the chat, please see attached). I paid in the outstanding amount of R1498.94 which was paid on Wednesday the 28th of March. 

I went to Telkom in Tygervalley the following day to downgrade. I was helped by Jason and he requested that I come back on Saturday the 31st of March as it takes 72hours to reflect the payment in their system. On the morning of the 31st of March, Telkom took of R1498.94 from my account, now my count is in the + and Telkom owns me money. I went in on Saturday and spoke to Jason again. He said that there is an amount of R350 odd still on my account. I showed him the screenshot of the Telkom chat I had and that is the amount that I paid so how is there still R350 outstanding on my account?? Jason logged a ticket and gave me a number that I can contact to query everything as he was unable to assist me any further. 

I phoned the mobile department 081 180 at about 12:00 on Saturday, 31st of March 2018. I explained the situation to a lady that assisted me over the phone, she could obviously not assist me as she put the phone down in my ear. Today is the 1st of April 2018 I still have not been assisted, Jason has not need updated on the logged ticket and now I have to my pay another month of my 200Gig and I am not even using it (We have gone onto Fibre). 

Thank you for nothing Telkom, your service is really pathetic!!!! I will NEVER recommend Telkom to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor