Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member

Worst service Ever

Its still a Telkom struggle.. after promising that it would take a max 48 hours for a technician to come out and our line to be reinstated after their error of cancelling us from 23 May, we are still waiting... we had a moment of 5 days of service which was again another mistake because the reinstatement wasn’t configured correctly... that was supposed to be 48 hours from Thursday, received a call on Friday, very helpful gentleman, who promised that by Sunday at the latest a technician would be there to fix the problem... again false promises!!! Called in this morning... yes there’s an order that’s been lying around since the beginning of June, unfortunately there’s no date allocated for a technician to come out... they can log an incident, but can’t say when someone can come out..., I’m so tired. How do you get to speak to someone that can actually help you??? Or someone that can actually make them do something??

Re: Worst service Ever

Same story they are fast to cancel our services without permission and slow to 're instate the services. ..telkom is full of BS
Established Member

But let you be late to make payment... it’s disgusting
Established Member

similar problem to mine also they said 48 hours to 72 hours max to fix my slow speed but i am waiting it been a week now. telkom dont care about us i wonder if we can go fix our own lines at the ex

Established Member

i wonder if telkom reads my messages or just laughts at us when we call in 

Established Member

Sent from my iPhone
Established Member

I think they have an alert attached to my no, so when I phone in they just waste my time
About This Post
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 Contributors