Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

my number is not working need settings

i was using a smartphone but ever since it got broken i am using a normal phone. This sim card is not working on a normal phone dont even receive Msgs or Missed calls and when i try to call this phone doesn't go through. I am not sure if this number is still registered with Telkom or not so now dont know what to do the phone is on but nothing is happening and this no is registered with bank account so im not sure whether to change telkom to vodacom or not still stuck my no is 0815029845

Valued Contributor

Re: my number is not working need settings

Hi @thulani9

Welcome to the customer forum .  Sorry to hear your phone was broken , but we're customers here - only Telkom support channels can attend service issues - they won’t see your post here but their support teams will help you .

Here are the options to contact them :- Telkom Service Channels: How to get Help

PS   I looked up your number on the central register website , it is still listed under Telkom network :- 

“The number 0815029845 has not been ported and is still serviced by TELKMOBL. “

Hope this helps.

Valued Contributor

Re: my number is not working need settings

Hello @thulani9

If you're still battling you should take your sim, phone & ID  to a Telkom store , they'll it check out and help you get connected.

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 Contributors