Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

telkom

I made payment for a so call line installation deposit which has not been going through due to telkoms issues. I have phoned customer care and they keep diverting me to a different deparment. Eventually the guy on the phone says its my banks fault when i went to the bank they checked my transaction and they told me that telkom needs to go and bank the funds that is why its pending. I phoned telkom again and told them what my bank had to say and again the lady tells me sorry you phoning the wrong department. Im so sick of phoning telkom, they really need to get they sh#t together.

Re: telkom

okay

Telkom SA SOC Ltd. is a wireline and wireless telecommunications provider in South Africa, operating in more than 38 countries across the African continent.Telkom is a semi-privatised, 39% state-owned company. mobdro app

Telkom SA SOC Ltd. is a wireline and remote broadcast communications supplier in South Africa, working in excess of 38 nations over the African continent. Telkom is a semi-privatized, 39% state-possessed organization.

The principal utilization of media transmission in the Republic of South Africa was a solitary line broadcast associating Cape Town and Simonstown.[when?] After Bell Labs' advancement of the phone, the primary undersea connections were presented, first interfacing Durban and Europe, and before long, whatever is left of the world. The system kept on creating through inward financing in an intensely managed market as global innovation created. Now, telephone utilities were worked by the South African Post Office.

In the 1960s, South Africa was associated with 72 countries and aggregate active yearly global brings numbered more than 28,800.mobdro for pc

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors