Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Bad service

Since 06 January I have been trying to get an adsl line from Telkom. First I applied through mweb seeing as they get the line cheaper but then I received endless problems with getting the line, Mweb cancelled due to some fibre restrictions but Telkom kept on with the same order for Mweb. Now I can't cancel the order and that means I cannot get an adsl line cause there's an ordet pending even though Mweb cancelled.... What the hell? Telkom says it's Mweb and Mweb says it's Telkom. I'm tired of this nonsense. Think I should seek legal help
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bad service

Mmmmm.  Sounds like a typical situation.  I don't think any legal help will work here, as they basically haven't provided you with any service yet, so they haven't broken any service conditions Smiley Wink  go figure...

There are a few ways to contact Telkom, let's focus on that seeing that this is a Telkom community.  Phone, Chat, FB, Twitter or the good ole walkin at a store.  Make sure you have the relevant paper work and lots of patience handy and work your way through the service channels, even referencing between them as you make your way.  The default is that after 7 days with a reference number your case can be escalated, but you will have to tough it out to that point ...

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due!

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)
About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors