Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Complaint Bad Service and Service Turn Around Times

Im looking to complain about telkom and I still need to join a community???? You guys are starting to become just like cell c, I will be porting back to vodacom tomorrow, I cant keep topping up and 15min late get an sms that my balance is lower than R5. Where is my money going???????

Thanks for nothing telkom and goodbye, hello again vodacom

Re: Complaint Bad Service and Service Turn Around Times

Im looking to complain about telkom and I still need to join a community???? You guys are starting to become just like cell c, I will be porting back to vodacom tomorrow, I cant keep topping up and 15min late get an sms that my balance is lower than R5. Where is my money going???????

Thanks for nothing telkom and goodbye, hello again vodacom

Telkom is Actually Stealing my Data and Changed: Complaint Bad Service and Service Turn Around Times

[ Edited ]

Telkom is Actually Stealing my Data and Changed my contract on their own. Good Day Everyone, Please let me know if anyone has any Data Contracts with Telkom which include Promotional Data as Telkom is no longer using the Promotional Data and taking Data from the New Month. I am checking if anyone else is also experiencing the same issue with Telkom. Telkom is now using only my Inclusive Data and not touching the Promotional Data at all. When my Inclusive Data Finishes instead of using the Promotional Data they start to steal Data from the New Month. This started happening 3 to 4 Months Ago. Everyone with Promotional Data should check this as the Promotional Data is now just a Gimmick / Con / Scam if Telkom does not use it.

Thanks & Best Regards

Laurent M Naidoo

INTERNATIONAL TRADE MANAGEMENT (PTY) LTD
The Cheapest Customs Clearing Agents
285/3 West Road, Pomona,
Kempton Park, Gauteng, 1619

Cell : 084-504 5686
Tel : 011-845 7043
Fax : 011-845 7045
Email : ops@itmza.com
Email : Laurentmnaidoo@gmail.com
Web : www.itmza.com