Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HOW TO CONTACT SALES DEPARTMENT

I have been trying for several days to contact the sales department through 10213/10210 as well as Telkom Chat.  I have left numerous call back requests and today alone I have been on Telkom Chat and phone call for almost 2 hours with only the techncial department answering their Chat.

As a prospective new client, wanting to upgrade my existing order, this is not a very good start.  Does anyone know how to get through to someone who can assist in my order to change it before I cancell it ttally?

Re: HOW TO CONTACT SALES DEPARTMENT

[ Edited ]

I have finally got through to somoene on Telkom Chat only to be told only 10210 can asisst me.  After more than 2 horus!\!!  AND NOW THE CALL CENTRE AGENT DISCONENCTS FROM ME 

Regular Contributor

@jaross1807, try Facebook - www.facebook.com/telkomza. I find that their Social Media team is pretty good

why do you sound like me I doing the same thing. Change to a better phone before they deliver

Established Member

FOR SALES ASSISTANCE OF MOBILE , ADSL ETC FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT wahlrb@telkom.co.za

North West Province.

I took out the family freeme unlimited contract to thought that is nice and good use for business contract. But I have more trouble with this now than I have with Vodacom.  I went to Telkom on 14/12/2018 to get this contract.  Application went fast and easy like it used to be to get an customer but after that is when the trouble comes when the customer finished signing the contract. Went to Sunday 16/12/2018 to do the porting on the following numbers: 0814833139, 0798488840 and 0664607396 – all these phones we use for business use . And not one of these ones is working as it was promised to us.  The 079488840 can phone all networks and Telkom and did received the 5gig what’s up data. I can allocate voice and data to this number but this number can’t receive calls from other networks but do receive calls from Telkom.. 0664607396 – Receive calls from other networks, DID not received the 5gig what’s up data and can’t not phone other networks due to insufficient voice minutes that don’t allow the main sim to transfer voice and data minutes.  081 4833139 is using two simcards. The new simcards is receiving the 5gig what’s up data and received Telkom calls but the old sim card receiving other networks calls and then main simcard can’t allocate voice or data minutes to this number. They have done also the porting on this number that was an 8ta number already, the agent in the shop cancelled the order/porting on this sim and now when I phone Telkom they say the number is not one of the multisim and show as a prepaid sim. I need to allocate voice and data minutes to this number for business use.  I went to Telkom shop on 18/12/2018 to address  the matter and cases was locked for the 0664607396 and 0798488840 and still no one can help me with the 081 483 3139 number. Still I am waiting for the cases to be sorted, and in the meantime the busy is losing money because no one can phone or get calls.. If this matter is not solved by tomorrow, I’m going to cancel this contract.  This is more trouble and business is losing money. Will use network that does not have all this problems

Well, nothing has changed ... I also cant get hold of them.

Highlighted

Hi I am experiencing the same problem at the moment... They even told me to dial 081 128 then option 2, that doesnt even go throough the line just cuts off

ze3

I dont know why is it so difficullt to get hold of Telkom, at the same time they continue deducting every month.

ze3

always like that

About This Post
  • 9 replies
  • 16 kudos
  • 8 Contributors