Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

How can we complain about Telkom Service??

As per the SUBJECT MATTER, I ask again, How can we complain about the bad poor service. The rude call Centre employees, The bad connection issues, the "My Telkom" app etc...Reall people, How can we complain.

I have come to realise its not possible to complain. HOW CAN ONE COMPLAIN IF THERE IS NO SERVICE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT?

Maybe telkom has been "Guptarised" like all other State Entaties which confirms, there is nothing to complain about

Re: How can we complain about Telkom Service??

And to add, all this has been posted whilst I paitently await a "friendly all center" person or chat.....think its 45 minutes as we stand

You do not complain. You just wait. Telkom does not care. They own the Manopoly and there is nothing you can do about it, but just suck it up. I've been waiting for two months for them just to get my order right, for a line transfer. Ive moved around the corner and have been waiting for sevice, with no hope in sight.

Valued Contributor

Hi @bants1958 @Terrencewilton1

Sorry to see this happening to you. We community members do know the frustration but we’re Telkom customers like you (no other link to Telkom).

We help when we can but this forum is not manned by Telkom agents - only their support channels can assist with service related issues : -    https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M13

If no joy from the call centres you could visit nearest Telkom store to speak with an agent . 

Otherwise I’ve found that emailing details of the issue to both support@telkom.co.za  and Telkom social media channels is the most effective for quick response and feedback :- 

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:     @telkomza  

Hope this helps,  good luck.

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 Contributors