Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How do you cancel a Telkom Service?

Hahaha Tebogo, they're doing exactly the same thing to me. Dropping my call constantly! Good luck in trying to cancel your service, I've been struggling since September 2017.

I have cancelled my Telkom account in December last year already and the debit order is still going off although my internet is off.

I am not a happy client and demand my money back please...... very Frustrated

Is there anyone who can help me or guide me to cancel an account as it is now 3 months since we started with the process and follow the instructions as provided when phoning in. Unfortunately it seems if the email is a black hole and things just dissapear...I am so frustrated as no one can help...all you hear is phne, then email but no one attend to your request.

Same situation - have to reverse every month the debit order. I will never sign a DO again with them.

Hi Ruan

Same situation - have to reverse every month the debit order. I will never sign a DO again with them.

Established Member

Apparently with mobile deals you have to sign a debit order.I also reversed
and they debited again 6 days later.
Established Member

Try this email adres I finally got email today after chatting to her on
Friday that the contract is cancelled.Still gonna have to see if the money
gets refunded and the escalations on my accounts each month as well.U think
someone at Spermcount reads these conversations on this site?
SikhakV@telkom.co.za.

I cancelled my Landline on 15 October 2017, at your Tekom Office at Liberty Midlands Mall. Reaction Zero!!    I went back to Liberty Midlands Mall on 09-01-2018 and was handed a landline phone, I had to phone Billing 10210 and sort out my own problem, we had to scan the Cancellation form to mareleam@telkom.co.za, which was done by a lady working at Telkom. Reaction Zero!!    I logged a complaint on Telkom website on 09-01-2018 @ 11:57 (Ref 2231587) Reaction Zero!!    I phoned Billing on 10210 again on 02-02-2018 and spoke to Nosipho who told me she worked with the person related to in my email mareleam@telkom.co.za and she would get a copy of the cancellation form from them and action it for me. Reaction Zero!!    I phoned Billing on 10210 again on 02-03-2018 and spoke to Fortunate who told me to scan the cancellation form with a copy of my ID to her which I did and she would action it, her email address jalibf@telkom.co.za, I sent her a further email on Monday morning 05-03-2018 asking her to confirm that she had received everything. Reaction Zero!!!!!!!!!!         HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still following up - just to build a case....then you get this message...convenient he?.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
cancellations@telkom.co.za
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept new messages at this stage. Message therefore not delivered. Please try resending this message later. [Telkom SA SOC Limited. Registration nr : 1991/005476/30]

Highlighted

It is scary to know that it might be a case of never being helped. Everytime you phone they request to send it to the said person....

I wonder why Telkom have this community thing...maybe so that we can get comfort in one anothers misery regarding the service since as sure as hell they do not care (or maybe even look at it).

About This Post