Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How do you cancel a Telkom Service?

I'm being billed for a service I don't own, I can't even submit a cancellation because I don't own a service yet I'm being billed??? Can anyone assist as I'm literly being robbed by Telkom and can't do anything? #worstserviceprovider

I registered online and tried to link my account so that I can cancel service - but I get a message saying it doesn't recognise me as a valid contact. An email to the Help desk doesn't send, and I've now wasted an hour trying to do this. What is my best option? Just never pay Telkom again and hope you go away, or is there someone who can provide the service necessary to cancel my account?

I registered online, tried to link the (business) account and it tells me it doesn't recognise me as a valid contact. All I need to do is cancel the phone and internet and after over an hour of trying to simply link the account so I can do that, I'm wondering what the solution is: never pay Telkom again and hope it gets cancelled by default? Is there another way of doing this?

Highlighted

I have been waiting 8 months for telkom to cancel my services. Does anyone know who can help me? I am being billed month after month for something incompetence =(

[ Edited ]

Hi there

I am a month to month user on your online portal to pay my accounts.

I have been following the steps laid out to migrate my services to another service provider, but your website does not seem to show my accounts and services when I want to cancel.

My accounts are linked when I want to pay my billls but when i want to cancel, I can't get to step 5. Whoever designed your online portal, they have done a terrible job in design and practicallity. The balance owing information of the accounts are not updated as you pay and you guys are operating with an old and new portal at the same time. Very confusing and not user friendly.  Please refer to images below. By the way, I have tried mutiple browers and devices and the same problem persists.

IMG_9827.jpg

IMG_9826.jpg

You cancel by Agent Chat online and request for cancellation
SHS

You never get an agent online - have tried it several times! Have completed all possible forms, called them, dispute invoices - no result. I have stopped paying the invoices.

Such a joke having the same problem.

Been trying to cancel for 6 months.

did they cancel?

About This Post