Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Internet access

I received the message and when I check data there is enough. Your internet access has been paused because you are using out of Bundle Data. Dial *180# to purchase a new bundle, or open your browser for more options.

Re: Internet access

I am receiving the same message since the last week of June 2019.  It started since Telkom chnaged partner from MTN to Vodacom.  I am trying to solve the issue for more that 2 weeks.  I cannot get connection to the internet while the router is roaming and also when the router is on 2G.  I phoned the help line, phoned the fault line, visited the agency in Mosselbay and every time I need to change a setting.  Everybody I contacted suggested a diferent setting, thus clearly they cannot provide the correct settings since partning with Vodacom.  If somebody can help please do so I cannot carry on like this.  The service is very poor.

I've been having this same issue for 2 days. Did you manage to solve this?

I've recently switched to Telkom.

I've been experiencing the same issue now for almost 2 days - I too went to their store and they confirmed that it is due to their migration to Vodacom...

Did you manage to resolve the problem?I'm experiencing the same problem.

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 4 Contributors