Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Internet or networks Coverage

My phone shows TelkomSA-R and m struggling connecting to the internet, I connect for few minutes then it says no connection.
What is that R and why is there, I've never experienced this. Please help

Re: Internet or networks Coverage

We also experiencing the same problem since last week Thursday network is down and I'm running an internet Cafe here in tembisa Emfihlweni

How did u even get to that man?

[ Edited ]

I am receiving the message out of bundle data, although I have data, since the last week of June 2019.  It started since Telkom changed partner from MTN to Vodacom.  I am trying to solve the issue for more that 2 weeks.  I cannot get connection to the internet while the router is roaming and also when the router is on 2G.  I phoned the help line, phoned the fault line, visited the agency in Mosselbay and every time I need to change a setting.  Everybody I contacted suggested a different setting, thus clearly they cannot provide the correct settings since partning with Vodacom.  If somebody can help please do so I cannot carry on like this.  The service is very poor.

I am receiving the message,'out of bundle data', although I have data since the last week of June 2019.  It started since Telkom changed partner from MTN to Vodacom.  I am trying to solve the issue for more that 2 weeks.  I cannot get connection to the internet while the router is roaming and also when the router is on 2G.  I phoned the help line, phoned the fault line, visited the agency in Mosselbay and every time I need to change a setting.  Everybody I contacted suggested a different setting, thus clearly they cannot provide the correct settings since partning with Vodacom.  If somebody can help please do so I cannot carry on like this.  The service is very poor.

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 15 kudos
  • 4 Contributors