Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
HRB

LIT product

After subscribing to the FreeMe 5gig mobile plan I've noticed that content streaming from the supported providers use my all networks data. (Confirmed by USSD code *188#  before and after streaming) LITVideo is enabled (confirmed by customer services, USSD code *180# and Telkom internet profile). Content streaming quality  is on standard (360p) as prescribed. LITMusic seems to work fine. Strange thing is that only LITMusic data is reflected when checking usage with USSD code *188#. Customer service does not have any tech support/knowledge.  Several increasingly frustrating calls later still no solution. Also no time commitment as the proposed 72 hrs to a tech response have lapsed long ago. Repeated follow ups with customer service and repeated notes by agents in case profile to escalate still no success/answer/response............................

Re: LIT product

Hi 

I have the same problem also no reply from telkom.

What does it take to get some help over here.

HRB

Re: LIT product

Hi 

Still waiting and no contact from them 2 weeks later. Online issue tracker shows that case is not even in progress...

HRB

Telkom "back office"

All mobile queries seems to be routed to the Telkom "back office". Customer service agents have no direct line and the only way for them to communicate to the "back office" is via email. Then the waiting starts....

So no help for paid services.

AJM

Re: Telkom "back office"

Hi. Any resolution to this problem yet? I'm experiencing the same problem.

Highlighted

Re: Telkom "back office"

Hi, I have a simular problem but with my LIT music. Also on the 5gig. My Google play music gets deducted from my overall data and I have no way of actually checking my Lit music balance. This should come with the 5 gig automatically.

About This Post
  • 5 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 4 Contributors