Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Casual Visitor
Accepted Solution

Link two accounts

I had a ADSL line.  A telkom employer phoned med and asked if I would like to switch to WI-FI.  That meens that I had to cancell my ADSL line whitch I did.  The problem is now I am still using the e-mail address of my old ADSL account, but I want to link my new FI-FI account to my old account.  The problem is it keeps on asking me for a telephone number of my WI-FI account, which I am not able to find.  How do I linked the accounts now

Moderator Moderator

Re: Link two accounts

@riadutoit Currently your email address falls under our Fixed Line services system that the ADSL fell under, and the Wifi (I'm assuming LTE) will be on our Mobile System, and as a result we are not able to have on seperate accounts. In the future we will merge these parts of the business and it will be possible.

output_Svao80.gif

We had a Telkom line and recently added an ADSL line as well.  I can't seem to be able to link the ADSL account online.  Any suggestions?

Moderator Moderator

Hi @smartcustoms, if the new ADSL is under the same ID, then the linking is automatic, as it appreciates with the ID number. Have you tried downloading and viewing your services on our new App in the Apple and Google Play stores?

output_Svao80.gif
About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors