Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

My Telkom Email address

Hi. I have a new contract with telkom and it includes an email address ..
I have activated it with a telkom technical support (10210)
How do I log into it on do messaging?
I put in the email address and the password which came as one message when they came to install the line ..
It says wrong password or email address..

How do i solve it .. Do i have to additionally register it or what ?
Established Member

Re: My Telkom Email address

[ Edited ]

Hi @sumayya and Welcome the Telkom Community forum Man Very Happy ,

You can check the status of your mailbox being active by logging in using your Telkom Internet ISP account details using the telkom service management tool .

Once successfully logged in, you can click on mailbox activator and check to see if the status says mailbox active.

Edit: Almost forgot, once you see it active, you can check your mail here.

If you don't come right, reply here and one of us members will assist further. :-)

Edit: Sorry @Mandy3 - wrong thread tag :-P . Thanks @peboulou for the notification ;-)

Hit that Thumbs Up/Kudos button if I or another member in the community has helped you. It can only inspire us to do better in helping everyone like yourself. Thank You! ❤

[ Edited ]

Sorry wrong thread

How do I reset the password for my TelkomSA.net email address? I don't see the option on Webmail.

Moderator Moderator

@OpenHorizons, visit the Password Management Tool at  https://online.telkomsa.net/pmt/ and log in with your Telkom ISP username and Password

I have recieved my email adress and password. Once i setup the account in Outlook, I am able to sent mail but are not able to recieve mails. I have entered pop3.telkomsa.net for the incoming mail server, no success.

Now I try to access the do messaging platform, with the given mail & password and it keeps saying I have the wrong logon credetials

About This Post
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 6 Contributors