Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member
Accepted Solution

Posts being posted?

Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone else out there on the Telkom Community portal finds that posts being posted only reflect the day ( Mon - Sun) ??

Could the moderators perhaps add the actual date (Eg: Thurs 29 June 2017) This would be very helpful to me and I am sure to all other Community members to have a far better indication how recent and New the post posted actually is. 

We could be reading a post that was posted on a certain day, without knowing the month or year?

Regards 

Marius-Flash

Frequent Contributor

Re: Posts being posted?

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Community-Suggestions/Please-add-the-date-of-posts/m-p/10450#M101

@Marius-Flash wrote:

Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone else out there on the Telkom Community portal finds that posts being posted only reflect the day ( Mon - Sun) ??

Could the moderators perhaps add the actual date (Eg: Thurs 29 June 2017) This would be very helpful to me and I am sure to all other Community members to have a far better indication how recent and New the post posted actually is. 

We could be reading a post that was posted on a certain day, without knowing the month or year?

Regards 

Marius-Flash

Moderator Moderator

Hi @hongkongpom @Marius-Flash I've asked the team to action your request. I'm waiting on feedback at the moment.

output_Svao80.gif
Frequent Contributor

Thank you yes having this timestamp information on the dashboard would help

Moderator Moderator

Hi @Marius-Flash, thanks for pointing this out. You will see that if you posted a new post, then the date reflects mon - sun whithin the current week. After that it goes on to display "two weeks ago" etc.... and as the post ages, you will notice that it then shows the actual date and time.

Example of an old post - 

screenie.JPG

output_Svao80.gif
About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 Contributors