Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Problem Receiving Email

Same here first email in 4 days and then it is a spam email. Ha Ha. 

Well email service is not working again and as normal no reply on their social media platforms and after holding on for nearly an hour to log a fault, they tell you you can't log as it is in hand. What a waste. Well I have changed most of my email subscriptions and next to go is my ADSL.

I can send but not recieve got 1 or to a day later

Once again I have a problem receiving emails sent to my telkomsa.net mailbox.  I have been experiencing this problem on and off for months now. This is unacceptable service. Telkom isn't even apologising or contacting their customer to explain what exactly the problem is. We also have no idea if this is going to be an ongoing problem. It looks like it is. Cursing the day I registered for a telkomsa.net email address. Its going to be a HUGE amount of work to change my email address to something more reliable. 

Even on social media they just ignore. Lost banking statements and info for and from SARS, but they don't care. One of these days when AARTO comes into effect you won't be able to say it is due to an incapable company that you did not get your emails.

Established Member

[ Edited ]

Anybody have a resolution yet?

About This Post
  • 25 replies
  • 15 kudos
  • 13 Contributors