Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Problem Receiving Email

I am doing tax. People have sent emails since Sunday.  I am not able to receive or send Telkom emails.  Call centre told me there is no way they can retrieve anything that was sent 

I had no emails from Sunday to Tuesday.  Telkom say problem is on my side. They have no problem. Early this morning new emails start coming through till 10:00.   No more emails.   Phoned call centre.   There is no problem.  I have tried logging in to DO messaging..cannot login.   Gateway error ?    I was also informed that Telkom cannot retrieve any emails that were sent to me and which have not come through?    I am doing tax.   SARS opened Monday.   I have no idea as to who has sent anything.  This is sooo frustrating.    Come on Telkom.   Just admit if there is a problem and do something to fix it

Same problem here ... and same level of service!!!

Received 3 emails by 07h00. Should be about 15 by that time of the morning.

Sent mails apparently not sent!!!

Again my email is off. This forum is also useless as telkom is not monitor it and it does not help complaining anywhere on social media. Another one of these SOC/SOE that are going down the dump. And soon as Telkom is buying Cell C I will cancel my cell C contract. I only stay here with telkom as it is the only one with Fibre here.

About This Post