Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Problem accessing email

[ Edited ]

Hi All

I use Gmail to access emails sent to my gmail email address.  I would like to set up gmail to access email sent to my Telkom email address.   I can only forward emails to my Telkom email address if my Telkom is a POP provider.

Is Telkom a POP email provider?

Regular Contributor

Re: Problem accessing email

@Aidan1, Telkom Internet does use POP3 and SMTP as its email protocols. You can log into webmail --> Mail --> Options, and set it to forward a copy to an address.

https://webmail.telkomsa.net/

Domain Outgoing Mail Incoming Mail

telkomsa.netsmtp.telkomsa.netpop3.telkomsa.net
telkomsa.net (ADSL Customers)smtp.dsl.telkomsa.netpop3.telkomsa.net
intekom.comsmtp.intekom.compop3.intekom.com
intekom.co.zasmtp.intekom.co.zapop3.intekom.co.za

Thanks very much for that.  Unfortunately we seem to have lots of passwords at home for Telkom, and have been with them a long time but never used their email service!  Now I cant log in to check the email at https://webmail.telkomsa.net/mail/

Is the Username my email address?

How can I get a new password?  When I phone Telkom I have problems getting through to anyone!

Is the email password also called something else, in which case we should have a record of it!

Many thanks

Aidan 

More

Mnr Claassen

Ek sukkel om in te log by my email hy se vir my die julle tyd my passwoord of my login details is verkeerd 

want ek het die OTP passwoord nodig om klaar te registreer en dit is baie lastige en dit maak n mense baie ongelukkige as dit gebeur 

so asb help of doen iets 

@claassencj7wrote:

More

Mnr Claassen

Ek sukkel om in te log by my email hy se vir my die julle tyd my passwoord of my login details is verkeerd 

want ek het die OTP passwoord nodig om klaar te registreer en dit is baie lastige en dit maak n mense baie ongelukkige as dit gebeur 

so asb help of doen iets 

Het U toe darem hulp gekry? Werk alles nou? Laat my asseblief weet as dit so is want ek het die selfde probleem nou al vir die laaste 5 dae, en die besigheid kom tot 'n stilstand. As dit nie te veel moeite is nie. By voorbaat, dankie.

Skill is a trade

Hi We need a telkom email because the yahoo does not work prtoper. I call the call centre and they are offline the hole day. Is there anyone that can help me. Need telkom email urgently. 

Neil

Valued Contributor

Hi @neilheathhartle

If you’re a Telkom internet or broadband customer, you automatically qualify for a free email account.

Either way , Telkom’s website email support page below shows you how to apply for email - try their online chat to speak to a support agent if you still can’t get through to call centre:-

https://secure.telkom.co.za/today/help/home/faq/do-i-qualify-telkom-email-account/

Hope this helps .

About This Post
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 6 Contributors