Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Showmax subscription no promo code, no showmax, but billed for it

Has any added Showmax to their Telkom account and not recieved the promo code via sms.

It also states that you pay R69.00 but i got billed R99,00. 

Telkom does not have a clue as to why, 

Any one with related issues, and perhaps any advise?

Re: Showmax subscription no promo code, no showmax, but billed for it

yeah i have.....

I registered on Showmax and with my telkom, whenever i try to get the voucher i just get an Mobile confirmation code.It helps f all....

And do not try to ask the call centre for help, nobody but nobody knows how to get the voucher code, you dail 10213 and they tell you to phone 10210, and they tell you to phone 10213.....so it goes on.....I AM FED-UP WITH TELKOM, the sad part is,I am only a client for 3 months now.....

Im having exactly the same issue...

They are deducting the money but no one can help me... Thinking of reversing my enitre debit order so i can get their attention...

Im so fed up... And their store in fourways is useless!

Same isue here. I am being billed for this for 6 months already. They even told me the problem is with my ISP and i need to call them to cancel and get the money back from them, even if I am paying the money to Telkom. How can they not get this? If i am paying the money to Telkom and i am not getting the service from Telkom that I am paying them for they should refund me, not anyone else. Showmax will work over any ISP if you buy the voucher from Pick & Pay or pay for it with your credit card. The ISP is not the problem, not getting the voucher is the problem.

Hi,any advice on how to acctivate showmax on my account.When i click on subscrbe it says select account and when i try to open my account it just wont open.Tried to call the call centre but seems like non of them actualy know how to assist me.

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 5 Contributors