Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

TELKOM SUCKS! KILLING MY BUSINESS

7:51:45 PM You: TELKOM SUCKS! Our home Wifi has not been working for bulk of August yet we are paying the monthly fee. We have been promised that a technician would be sent to our home and that promise has not been fulfilled. We have called Telkom many times and are told that the issue will be escalated. Today I spoke to Nompumelelo who promised that her manager Latoya would call me back and of course nobody called. I work from home and my business has suffered due to this.

Re: TELKOM SUCKS! KILLING MY BUSINESS

Telkom is blaming Aztech, i spoke to store manager and had to dumb it down "my bank will have problems paying them this month" 

I explained in simple terms my payment will be short this month, im hoping they act stupid by cutting servises.

Telkom really sucks, landline disconected due to a 4 cents short payment and Fibre disconnected because VAT went up and they could not change their debit order, 3 days of calling them and this business number is still down, went to Telkom La Lucia and they couldnt sort it because the system was down F!@#$ telkom, I wish we had an  alternative 031 5732141

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 Contributors