Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Uncapped / Unlimited / Unshaped

Hi,

I have some questions (in Red)...

Uncapped:

= Unlimied Data (This term is standard and used correctly throughout Telkoms pages / services)

Unlimited:

What is Telkoms definition of "Unlimited"? I'm getting different results on their pages (Telkom to Telkom Calls / WiFi ('I assume 'HotSpots'), etc).

- Is this term loosly used as 'Uncapped' for everything other than "Internet Data usage".

Unshaped:

= No Fair Usage cap...

• Does Telkom offer Unshaped Data?
  • What term do they use (if not 'Unshaped')?
  • and with what services or connections?

Thanks

New Contributor

Re: Uncapped / Unlimited / Unshaped

Which package do you have?

I am not questioning what I currently have, and is irrelivent to my ACTUAL questions.

MY Questions are as follows...

Unlimited:

What is Telkoms definition of "Unlimited"? I'm getting different results on their pages (Telkom to Telkom Calls / WiFi ('I assume 'HotSpots'), etc).

- Is this term loosly used as 'Uncapped' for everything other than "Internet Data usage".

Unshaped:

= No Fair Usage cap...

• Does Telkom offer Unshaped Data?
  • What term do they use (if not 'Unshaped')?
  • and with what services or connections?
New Contributor

Unshaped, upcapped, unlimited may very be referring to bandwidth in context of data

with regard to phone calls and sms hence unlimited. with Telkom unlimited, uncapped or unshapped comes with very complicated terms

maybe for the unwilling customer to get lost in these terms.

We struggle to understand also how these are applied to telkom since they have many services that vary in services and their deliverables.

We do not speak for telkom this is just an opinion they should answer if they get to read your question

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 Contributors