Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!!!

Telkom, you bit me, and for that I no longer trust you and probably see myself not renewing our contract with you in the future.
Reasons
You had a very nice 500Gb @R50 Night Surfer deal that we absolutely loved, gave us a chance to download TV series etc that Multichoice took away. Anyway that suddenly ended without any notification. Then I get told to dial *123# and find out about the "New Mo'Nice" deals that you have ..... yeah riiite! ... 1 (ONE) Gb for about R28, a huge downgrade from the 500Gb we were enjoying (Doesn't even cover a few episodes (at this rate Multichoice is cheaper)
Then here comes the kick in the teeth, ... after purchasing Four 450Mb bundles, Telkom takes Data from my contractual JUNE Data (Please take note that it is the month of MAY and not JUNE) and then informs me that when I have used up all 5Gb of my JUNE data, then it will start taking off from the piss willy 450Mb that I bought, which will kinda run out in about 10 mins with a Windows 10 update. And if I don't manage to use up all my JUNE data before the 20th June, then all the Data I bought falls away without being used, but Telkom happily keeps my money for it.
THIS IS UNFAIR AND WRONG!!!!

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor