Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

WRONG BILLING FOR SPECIAL DEAL MAY 2018

I ordered via Internet the special advertised TV deal for 10 GB day and 10 GB night with free Wifi Router for R289 pm x 24 months. It was delivered during May and after numerous phonecalls only activated in June. My first account dated 1 June 18 was R737.50. I went to see Telkom in Menlyn which said they dont deal with it and consultant will phone me back which did and I explained the problem Ref no 220853009 and he would go into the matter and let me know. Nothing happened. I then email and complaint to Telkom and according to them I applied for an 20 GB for R374.30. I did NOT and replied back to them to have it checked out. Then they say I must contact the Sales dep again. I am realy tired of this and would like an rectification on my account for R289 as ordered from the beginning. Please help. I am a pensioner and would not order such an expensive deal. Thank you. 

Valued Contributor

Re: WRONG BILLING FOR SPECIAL DEAL MAY 2018

Hello @BENNIE51

Sorry to hear what's happened to you. 

The community is a public forum for Telkom customers to help each other. There are no Telkom support agents here. Service related issues & complaints are attended only by Telkom support channels :- 

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M13

We know how frustrating it can be to get answers . If no joy from the call centres you should send a detailed message to a Telkom media support team (below) and/or email to  support@telkom.co.za for decent feedback & results.

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @telkomza

Include the details you posted here with your order number, refs,  and a copy of your incorrect billing. Ask them to log an urgent accounts dispute.  

Hope this helps.  Good luck - please let us know what happens.

Re: WRONG BILLING FOR SPECIAL DEAL MAY 2018

Hi, still no response. Thought I will give them some time to resolve the problem. Will follow up today again and hope for the best.

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors