Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Where to get detailed breakdown of what has been using our data

Good day, we have a sim card with data - the 40gb day, 40 gb night package (using this in our router as wifi internet).

It is only the 7th of April and more than half our data is finished, and we cannot understand how this is possible, as are not using nearly as much internet!

Where can we check a detailed breakdown of what has been using our data the past 7 days? I tried checking on the app, but it keeps saying, "a problem occurred retrieving your data" or the app just breaks and dont allow me to log in even.

Have been struggling our butts off to get hold of any form of human on Telkom's side - via online chatting, trying to call differetn numbers, there is just no answer. My last resort is now to post here, on community, to see if someone perhpas have an answer? 

We are desperate to know what is sucking our data! As we did not budget to buy any more when we run out.

Highlighted

Re: Where to get detailed breakdown of what has been using our data

Same thing is happening to us, since onset of lockdown and I cross checked with a few other users too. Using about 5g of data a day, according to Telkom.

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 Contributors