Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Why free 3month Showmax promotion using data when FAQ say "to benefit from the free data campaign."?

[ Edited ]

Why is your free 3 month Showmax promotion using my LTE data when the Showmax FAQ document "ShowMax_FAQs_V1.pdf" states that "to benefit from the free data campaign." ?

ShowmaxFAQ.png

FAQ - Showmax VOD & Telkom promotion

What is Showmax VOD (video on demand)?

Subscription video on demand platform Showmax recently launched in South Africa, offering a two-tier online video streaming service.

What is this Telkom Showmax promotion about?

Any new or existing customers with qualifying products and services (explained here under), will qualify for the 30 day free Showmax access to stream video content. The value of this subscription is R297 (R99 x 3) and is subject to specified terms and conditions.

Who qualifies for this promotion?

• Post-paid FreeMe 5GB and higher services
• Pre-paid usage of 5GB and more for last 2 months
• LTE postpaid everyone
• All DSL 4mbps and higher Fibre customers capped and uncapped

What is the qualifying dates for this promotion?

Any existing and new activation, migration or upgrade to any qualifying subscription (explained above), between 14 March 2019 and 30 June 2019.

What steps are required from a customer?

After subscription and activation of a customer’s service, they will receive an SMS informing them of the Showmax redemption code and the relevant URL. The Showmax service is valid for 90 days from activation. The customer must register on the website.

What if a customer does not want to continue after trial (free) period?

The customer will be under no obligation to continue with the Showmax service after the free period. The intention is to introduce customers to VoD (Video on Demand) services and provide them with an importunity to benefit from the free data campaign.

How much will my Showmax subscription cost?

Should a customer wish to continue with Showmax subscription, a monthly fee of R99 will bepayable and gives a subscriber unlimited access to the Showmax library.

Where can I find the Showmax T&Cs

https://www.showmax.com/eng/service-terms-za

Where can I find the Telkom T&C’s of this promotion

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 1 Contributor