Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Worst service delivery ever!

I would like to start by saying that I have never ever experienced such bad service delivery in my lifetime! My land and ADSL line have been out of service for approximately 2 weeks now. This means that I can't carry on with any day to day or normal business and have to use my mobile for data and to make phone calls. Never the less the amount of business that I'm loosing or might be loosing as no one can get through on the land line(it is ringing somewhere when you try it except where it should). This morning I had been holding on for 10210 more than 30 minutes then gave up and then waited more than 10 minutes for a consultant to chat to on-line when I decided that this was enough. Don't know if anyone should waste 40 minutes to ask to be served by a supplier that is being paid for their services. Best is that they remind you while holding on that you will be credited on your monthly bill for not having service for a said time. Do they credit you for money loss???? NO!  I tried to get LTE uncapped from Telkom, but there was only a certain amount of packages available in each area. Can any one please tell me who can I contact to assist me, as the normal reporting structures don't work. Thank you.

Moderator Moderator

Re: Worst service delivery ever!

Hi @theuns1004, Firstly, thanks for joining our Community. I would suggest familiarising yourself with the Guidelines under teh Chitchat category. Our Community is a Peer 2 Peer support forum, meaning that it is the members that help each other. It is not a Telkom Service channel.

To report your service, we have numerous options. Some don't require you to wait in a queue:

• Log and Track a Fault online
  • Reporta fault via SMS:    SMS "SERVICE" and your landline number to 30591. (SMS at no charge.)
  • Contact us on our Social Media Channels
  • Chat to an Agent (an online chat with a Telkom representitive)
  • Call the Call Center
    • Mobile: 081180 (free from a Telkom Mobile phone)
    • Home:   Sales - 10213  & Service - 10210 (free from a Telkom landline)
    • Business: Sales - 10213 & Service - 10217 (free from a Telkom landline)
  • Email us
  • Find a Store
  • Download our App: 

output_Svao80.gif

Your chat service is USELESS! I spoke to a Mpho Kgotlelelo Moagi a few minutes ago. 

Did not bother to ask if the problem was sorted   and had already left the Chat. infact they all did the same ... I spoke to three people this morning.

Highlighted
Established Member

TELKOM SALES SUCKS-I WISH THEY CAN GIVE THE SENIOR MANAGERS NUMBER TO REPORT THESE SALES SUPERVISORS

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 Contributors