Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

email address

Due to there being no FTTH or copper infrasture where I am moving to I am having to discoonect my telkom service.

How do I retain my ..........@telkomsa.net email address.When disconnecting at a front office I was advised that I could pay r15 pm but in my haste forgot to question how this would happen...Unable to get to the front office and need this sorted ASAP.

Any suggestions

Regular Contributor

Re: email address

@grinzander, be very careful when you mention the words "Cancel". Make sure you are clear what you want cancelled.

In terms of your email account, be specific that you want to keep your Mailbox as a standalone mailbox and that you just want to cancel the ADSL and ISP (TIN) account but keep your Email mailbox.

To All Telkom Clients out there,

My Webiste has been down for the last 3 weeks because their Hostmaster forgot to renew my Website

and I am losing Business Daily and no one is Interested in resolving the matter or even keeping me updated.

Can someone guide me on the way forward or who to contact to take urgent action on this matter.

Laurent

Email : Laurentmnaidoo@gmail.com

Cell No : 084-504 5686

To All Telkom Clients out there,

My Webiste has been down for the last 3 weeks because their Hostmaster forgot to renew my Website

and I am losing Business Daily and no one is Interested in resolving the matter or even keeping me updated.

Can someone guide me on the way forward or who to contact to take urgent action on this matter.

Laurent

Email : Laurentmnaidoo@gmail.com

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 Contributors