Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

email address

Due to there being no FTTH or copper infrasture where I am moving to I am having to discoonect my telkom service.

How do I retain my ..........@telkomsa.net email address.When disconnecting at a front office I was advised that I could pay r15 pm but in my haste forgot to question how this would happen...Unable to get to the front office and need this sorted ASAP.

Any suggestions

Regular Contributor

Re: email address

@grinzander, be very careful when you mention the words "Cancel". Make sure you are clear what you want cancelled.

In terms of your email account, be specific that you want to keep your Mailbox as a standalone mailbox and that you just want to cancel the ADSL and ISP (TIN) account but keep your Email mailbox.

Established Member

To All Telkom Clients out there,

My Webiste has been down for the last 3 weeks because their Hostmaster forgot to renew my Website

and I am losing Business Daily and no one is Interested in resolving the matter or even keeping me updated.

Can someone guide me on the way forward or who to contact to take urgent action on this matter.

Laurent

Email : Laurentmnaidoo@gmail.com

Cell No : 084-504 5686

Thanks & Best Regards

Laurent M Naidoo

INTERNATIONAL TRADE MANAGEMENT (PTY) LTD
The Cheapest Customs Clearing Agents
285/3 West Road, Pomona,
Kempton Park, Gauteng, 1619

Cell : 084-504 5686
Tel : 011-845 7043
Fax : 011-845 7045
Email : ops@itmza.com
Web : www.itmza.com
Established Member

To All Telkom Clients out there,

My Webiste has been down for the last 3 weeks because their Hostmaster forgot to renew my Website

and I am losing Business Daily and no one is Interested in resolving the matter or even keeping me updated.

Can someone guide me on the way forward or who to contact to take urgent action on this matter.

Laurent

Thanks & Best Regards

Laurent M Naidoo

INTERNATIONAL TRADE MANAGEMENT (PTY) LTD
The Cheapest Customs Clearing Agents
285/3 West Road, Pomona,
Kempton Park, Gauteng, 1619

Cell : 084-504 5686
Tel : 011-845 7043
Fax : 011-845 7045
Email : ops@itmza.com
Web : www.itmza.com

Hi all,

Replying on this thread because it is kind of related... I think?

I really hope someone can direct me or knows who to call.

I have an ADSL line currently with Telkom as my internet provider (have been for the least 18 years).

So Telkom called me and asked if I want to upgrade to fibre, which I said yes. They did the order and then I got an sms saying there is no openserve in my area and I need to contact Vuma.

Around the same time, my telkom email account suddenly asked me to sign in and my password kept getting rejected.

I contacted support on Satuday and they said that the TIN number of mine has an email of reserved_zzz(etc) and not my telkom email address and they would log it as a problem.

I called today to see if there was an updated and the techncial team said that the sales team have not removed the fibre order from my line and this is the reason, but that the technical team is still working on it and will get back to me hopefully soon. But they advised that I call the sales team to tell them to cancel the fibre order from my line.

I called the sales team and they said on their side, they can see my email address on my TIN number?? When I asked about the fibre package still being loaded, the conusltant said they would call me back because the system wasn't operating.

Has anyone been through this and have some pearls of wisdom or at least hope they can share with me please?

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 Contributors