Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Complaint about service delivery

I have 3 contract numbers with telkom.

One of them 0812326074 ended the end of November 2017.

I e-mailed a cancelation form to telkom on 11 November 2017.

Absolutely NOTHING happened - no communication whatsoever - but I was billed for this number.

I contacted telkom every month from that time untill the end of May 2018 -everytime talking to a different agent (after holding the line for about  half an hour every time - always because of high call volumes - I suspect it may be because lots of people are calling to complain).

I re-sent the cancelation form everytime to a different e-mail adress with promises that this will be the end of my problems but nothing happened everytime except that I was still billed for that number without me using it.

About in February the number stopped working - I occationally checked if I still had service on it because I asked telkom to change the number to pre-paid and that time it showed NO SERVICE - not even pre-paid.

What I want is to be re-imbursed (is that spelled correctly?) with the money I paid on this number from the time  it was first canceled otherwise I plan to stop using my other two numbers, stop paying my acount and get me a nice expensive MTN contract.

I wonder when telkom is going to shut down this community - the only posts I see here are people who like me are dissatisfied!

Freek Terblanche

0815460469 or 0815300364

I give the still-working numbers for people who want to call and sympathize with me or of course for telkom to phone me and tell me everything is sorted out. I will keep you all posted.

Highlighted

Re: Complaint about service delivery

Below is the email I sent to various email number that might be able to help. to date still there has been no resole. Does anyone know some bigshot up inTelkom who can provide amil addresses and or contact number.

Thanks

@FreekTerblanche wrote:

I have 3 contract numbers with telkom.

One of them 0812326074 ended the end of November 2017.

I e-mailed a cancelation form to telkom on 11 November 2017.

Absolutely NOTHING happened - no communication whatsoever - but I was billed for this number.

I contacted telkom every month from that time untill the end of May 2018 -everytime talking to a different agent (after holding the line for about  half an hour every time - always because of high call volumes - I suspect it may be because lots of people are calling to complain).

I re-sent the cancelation form everytime to a different e-mail adress with promises that this will be the end of my problems but nothing happened everytime except that I was still billed for that number without me using it.

About in February the number stopped working - I occationally checked if I still had service on it because I asked telkom to change the number to pre-paid and that time it showed NO SERVICE - not even pre-paid.

What I want is to be re-imbursed (is that spelled correctly?) with the money I paid on this number from the time  it was first canceled otherwise I plan to stop using my other two numbers, stop paying my acount and get me a nice expensive MTN contract.

I wonder when telkom is going to shut down this community - the only posts I see here are people who like me are dissatisfied!

Freek Terblanche

0815460469 or 0815300364

I give the still-working numbers for people who want to call and sympathize with me or of course for telkom to phone me and tell me everything is sorted out. I will keep you all posted.

Hi

My apologies to bother you but hope you can help.

I did three online applications to move my line as I relocated but in the same suburb. I have also called your 10213 number to many to remember and has received over 10 reference numbers.

Please assist me urgently as I even went to your Shelly Beach branch for assistance and can you believe they put me back to the call center and refused to assist me. Guess what I am still waiting to be called back.

I am now told I owe money but I have not had any joy of using the Telkom services as nothing is connected. How can I be charged for a service I am not using, and how will I be re-disbursed for two months I did not have service.

I am very close to escalating this to the public domain as I am now fed up.

I have been told many stories by the consultants from being in arrears, to owing more money, to it will be sorted out in two days to we are escalating your matter to senior management etc.

Please I need urgent assistance as my daughter require WiFi for studies some.

I really hope to hear from you soon.

regards

Juan Savage
About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors