Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Established Member

Data purchase gone wrong.

Hi All I need some guidance. My LTE Data was used up yes do not laugh I have a Cap.  any how I bought data last night via my FNB app. I have done this often with out problems. Last night however FNB took my money gave me a say and said the purchase was successful. Yet the account was not topped up. Called TM this morning and they say no data was purchased. We confirmed it was the correct number etc. Now Where to from here TM says nothing was bought and FNB say that the tranaction went through successfully.  Any advise please.

Highlighted

Re: Data purchase gone wrong.

I have the same problem and Telkom refuse to address the issue. I have attempted to resolve this on a number of occasions with them, but to no avail. I have even logged a query with the Telkom store - Ref 19583110 and still they refuse to supply a answer.

Highlighted

Re: Data purchase gone wrong.

I have the same problem and Telkom refuse to address the issue. I have sent numerous mails on this site and as a last resort went into the Telkom Store to log a query, ref 19583110. After almost a month Telkom still refuse to supply any response.

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors