Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Pathetic customer Service from Telkom

I ordered the incorrect package online 3 weeks ago, the very next day I called the call center to make the change. I was told that all is in order, the  change will be processed. since then I have called the call center more times than I can remember to ensure the correct package will be delivered. Every time I called I got a different story ( dishonest or maybe just incompetent!!)  I have now reveived my package and guess what - ITS THE WRONG ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have now been told that it will be collected and that the correct one will be delivered - which will take another 2 weeks.

Is providing decent , honest service to your PAYING CUSTOMERS to much to ask????  

CAN SOMEONE AT TELKOM ASSIST???????   

Re: Pathetic customer Service from Telkom

Hi, Just know we also here in support but not from telkom waiting to see how they will respond to you.

CompuScan, XDS, TransUnion Credit Reports for R50 within 5 minutes no documentation necessary. WhatsApp 087057181
New Contributor

I wonder where are the telkom guys?

New Contributor

Enjoying themselves in the office probably laughing this off

Makes no sense but it is a peer to peer network so lets try to help each other

CompuScan, XDS, TransUnion Credit Reports for R50 within 5 minutes no documentation necessary. WhatsApp 087057181
New Contributor

There should be a way to report this it's unacceptable......

Highlighted

@fionap go to the hellkom centre and scream "i want service"

New Contributor

Sick of poor service

New Contributor

@bdsoft its draining the telkom call centre. its bad and no help comes from it

The worst service i have recieved from anyone ever. Applied for an adsl line 2 months ago, on a active telkom line. Everytime i phone i have to speak to a new clueless consultant. It seems that everyone at telkom gets trained completely different, cause everytime i hear diffrent excuses and get promised a manager will phone me within 24 hours. I,ve recieved one call from a manager 2 weeks ago, and that clearly made no difference. I suppose thats what you get from institutions that really dont give a **bleep** about their customers. 

It,ll only be a matter of time before telkom ends up the same as eskom, sabc, saa and all the other failures in this country.

Seems the only option i had left was to find a diffrent service provider which i did . I got CONNECTED with axxess within 24 hours.

How can telkom not get that right. Complete incompetence is the only logical explanation.

My advice to anybody, dont bother with telkom, you,ll just be wasting a lot of time to get nowhere. Pay a bit extra rather and get decent service for it

About This Post
  • 9 replies
  • 10 kudos
  • 4 Contributors