Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

TAKING PAYMENTS THEN DOUBLE DEBITING - INCORRECT STATEMENTS

First of all Telkom took payment on 24th when debit AGREEMENT was 25th, there was no money on the 24th!!!!!!! SO due to Telkom incompetince to stick to an AGREEMENT, I the CUSTOMER had to pay EXTRA bank charges for it bouncing, then still be deducted extra the following month!!!!!!!! The debit order went off successfully with this extra money!!!! TELKOM now want to debit that "outstanding" amount (WHICH HAS BEEN PAID) pluss the normal debit amount!!!!!! THERE IS NO WAYS I WILL PAY WHAT HAS BEEN PAID!!!!!!! TRY TAKE MY MONEY AND I WILL SUE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOUR COMPANY IS WORTH -DO NOT TRY ME!!!!!!!! It is ridiculous!!!!!!!! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #USELESS

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: TAKING PAYMENTS THEN DOUBLE DEBITING - INCORRECT STATEMENTS

@NaquitaWe understand the frustration. It would be best to go into a store to rectify this. Also see - How To Get Help

Please see the following posts about the role of the Community:

Highlighted

Re: TAKING PAYMENTS THEN DOUBLE DEBITING - INCORRECT STATEMENTS

my husband & I took out new contract. was told first debit would be end of August (for the R800 of the 2 devices) get my bill today and being charged R1600!!!!! Was told that is normal since the phone came in July and its the July & August amounts. I was NEVER NOT ONCE explained this by the person I took the contract out with. I am now stressing and wondering where the extra R800 is going to fall from to pay????? When i called the help line accouts dept they say oh well hey would of explained it. call back whe nthe bills reflects and we can talk about it. I understand the bill! the thing I am not understanding is why i have to pay double now !!!! Is there no way an extra month could just be added to contract? and then the mondey gets taken offthen???

Where can I go to actually talk to someon who is going to help? So annoyed and i always said telkom mobile were amazing... guess I have to change my opinions... (btw had an contrat before with telkom and this did not happen!) i was given a months grace and then the contract started from the next month. 

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 Contributors