Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: The worst service to date!!!!!! Customer care / accounts / telkom full stop.

In january i applied online for a phone package which was R367 pm the first debit went off my account after waiting for a month i was told that offer was no longer available and they were out of stock. i requested a refund to my account as it was debited from my account. To date telkom has not PAID BACK MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

this behaviour is fraudulent because why wuld you debit an account for a product you do not have????????????????

Re: The worst service to date!!!!!! Customer care / accounts / telkom full stop.

Please anybody how do you get in contact with telkom, this is my first dealings with them and have never ever come across such pathetic service. I have been on hold since 9.00 am this morning and still nothing. But they very easy to deduct and sell you the product. Please since this is one of your services please contact me. I cannot deal with your services and need to know how do I cancel this.

About This Post
  • 11 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 10 Contributors