Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unhappy old lady.

Statement made by me Susanna Sim.  Telkom Account No. 337749007

Good day.   I am an elderly lady and am extremely stress about an issue I have with Telkom.  This is my account of my dealings with Telkom and I would like some help please.  On the 17th August 2018, I made a request with Telkom to relocate my landline and ADSL service, from 21 Mardoc Mansions, Panorama Avenue, Edleen, Kempton Park (address on my email account is MRS. SUSANNA SIM

MARDOC MANSIONS GROUND 21

77 PANORAMA AV

KEMPTON PARK

KEMPTON PARK X 5

1619)   to Unit 18, of the same address.  At that time was given Ref 3508296.

On the 17th Sept, again I phoned to enquire to my request, was given ref. 24903857…….

On the 27.9.2018 again I phoned to enquire to my request was given ref 297939353A.

Having been without my ADSL usage for a few weeks, in desperation, I took out a 1 years contract with Telkom and received my Lte service at the beginning of September and cancelled my ADSL with Telkom .   As I have not had the ADSL service or landline service, I recalled my last to payments of my account with Telkom, as I have not h ad the service to pay for it……

Todate, I have not received an account from Telkom for the LTE but continue to receive accounts for the ADSL and landline, The landline STILL HAS NOT BEEN CONNECTED.

I have called Telkom from my cellphone at least 3 time per week with absolutely no results.  As said I am an elderly lady living on my own and I NEED MY LANDLINE…………………. And I would like to resolve the problem I am having in this respect.

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor