Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Useless online sales

I swear getting a contract with telkom online sales is the most painful thing ever. I applied for a contract which was pre-approved. My first debit was supposed to go through three days after the pre-approval but it never did. As if thats not annoying enough, getting through to their online sales call centre is worse. I called in more than 5 times already and held on the line for more than 30 minutes and never got through to any consultant. This service just put me off Telkom completely.

Highlighted
Established Member

Re: Useless online sales

@ItumelengBMA If i wre you, i would cancel that order before your account is debited. Or block it from your bank.

My account was debited, and now i dont think i will get the phone i ordered. So i wander if i will get  my money back Smiley Sad

Until i get my device or my money back, i am going to try warn as many people not to place orders with Telkom. 

I cannot believe you have to beg them to take  your money!!!! I realised TOOOO late that its better to pay a premium with another service provider, and actually get a the phone, then spend time having to see if telkom took your money and decided not to bother sending you the device!!!

Highlighted

Thanks Shalin for the heads up, I ll cancel it right away.  I am done with Telkom and its incompetence!! I hope you get your money back.

Highlighted

Incompetence is the right word. It's a pitty to see such an organization go down.  I hope there is a member of the organization who views this community frustrations before they are out there on other platforms like hello Peter etc. I believe it's good to share our experiences out there and protect other people as well. 

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 Contributors