Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

VERY IRRATED CLIENT

I AM VERY VERY UNHAPPY AN DISGUSETED WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED THUSFAR – I HAVE PAID MY DEPOSIT ON 13/01/2017 I WAS TOLD ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS THAT THEY ARE COMING TO INSTALL MY NEW LINE – I ORDERED THE SPECIAL YOU HADON FOR THE R 799.00 WIFI SPECIAL – ON THE 06/02 THEY WHERE SUPPOSED TO INSTALL THE NEW LINE – I WAS TOLD THAT THERE WAS NO LINE AN HAD TO PUT IN NEW LINES- THAN I WAS TOLD ON ANOTHER DATE THEY WILL COME -  I GAVE THEM MY NEW NUMBER JUST BE TOLD O THEY ARE THERE NO ONE IS AT NHOME  - THEN I WAS TOLD O THERES NO NEW CABLES AN THERE WAS PROBLEMS WITH NEW CABLES ITS FAULTY – I WAS TOLD LAST WEEK THAT THEY ARE COMING ON 27/02 THEY ARE COMING TO INSTALL – I TOOK THREE DAYS UNPAID LEAVE FOR THIS. WHICH I THINK IS VERY VERY UNPROFETIONAL HONESTLY – TODAY I WAS ADVISED CABLES STILL FAULTY NO DATE AS YET IT’S TWO AN A HALF MONTHS DOWN THE LINE AN NOTHING – I WANT TO GO THE MEDIA AN TELL THEM ABOUT THIS POOR SERVICE.

ANOTHER IRRITATED CLIENT

Dear Telkom,

I am extremely annoyed. Last month (January 2017) my account was in arrears so I duly paid the amount outstanding into Telkom account (I used the wrong reference number but nevertheless the suspension was raised). After 48 hours passed my telkom line was un-suspended. And I have been using the line no problem. Today I received a message to announce my suspension AGAIN! I phoned TELKOM again to discover that because I used the incorrect reference number the payment has not been noted to my TELKOM account. My argument is that I have still paid TELKOM, TELKOM has money from me in their bank account, I accidently used the incorrect reference. (Also just to add fuel to the fire I phoned TELKOM previously TWICE and got TWO email addresses to email my proof of payment for last month and both EMAIL addresses were invalid and bounced back!!!). My account remains suspended. My account payment is only due on 2 March. I have paid TELKOM admittedly with the incorrect reference BUT I have paid up. I am so mad. I am a single mom and a teacher. I have three children and I depend on the TELKOM line for work and for contact with my children when they are at home. I am fuming. Please help!!! Rowena

Re: ANOTHER IRRITATED CLIENT

All sorted. My account is no longer suspended. Thank-you Busaphi!!!

Moderator Moderator

Re: VERY IRRATED CLIENT

Hi @poohbear. Please familiarise yoruself with our Guidelines. Our Community is one for peer 2 peer support, and not a Service Channel. You can find these channels here - How to get Help

output_Svao80.gif
About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 Contributors