Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

help with directions

[ Edited ]

hey folks.....pls where can i get the closest telkom shop cos i stay at high lands north somewhere close to houghton estate johannesburg. pls some one give me a direction to the closest telkom shop.

Moderator Moderator

Re: help with directions

Hi @donprecious, we have a Store Locator on our website - http://www.telkom.co.za/today/storelocator/

Based on your location, there are 8 stores close by. The closest being - 

Rosebank - 3.0 km

Shop No: Shop 107
Address: Rosebank Mall, Shop 107, 52 Bath Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2196
Phone No: 011-327-5339
Operating Hours: Mon to Thur: 09:00 - 18:00, Fri: 09:00 - 19:00, Sat: 09:00 - 17:00, Sun / Public Holidays: 09:00 - 17:00

output_Svao80.gif

Thanks for the directions but I also wanna ask if it's possible to get assistance from the shop as to the problem I have. For emphasis, the problem I have is that I placed an order for an adsl line which after two weeks I was sent an sms stating that a technician has been dispatched to install the line for me by my place which the technician called and asked me to reconfirm my address which I did but he said that the address is correct but the unit number he was given is different from the one I gave to him and I have called the customer care to ratify it which I was told they would do it but up until now I've not gotten assistance as to when the technicians would come to install the line...I'm really fed up

Sent from my Samsung device
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Hi @donprecious, please feel free to query this with our Service agents on Facebook or Twitter

• Contact us on our Social Media Channels
  • Chat to an Agent (an online chat with a Telkom representitive)
  • Reporta fault via SMS:    SMS "SERVICE" and your landline number to 30591. (SMS at no charge.)
  • Call the Call Center
    • Mobile: 081180 (free from a Telkom Mobile phone)
    • Home:   Sales - 10213  & Service - 10210 (free from a Telkom landline)
    • Business: Sales - 10213 & Service - 10217 (free from a Telkom landline)
  • Email us
  • Find a Store

output_Svao80.gif
About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors