Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

BUSINESS EMAILS NOT BEING RECEIVED

I have a business email address on Outlook. Since Friday 26th Oct I have not received one email. I can send emails but not receive - not even in my Webmail server. In spite of notifying Telkom twice daily, they have to date been unable to assist. Clearly this is a catastrophe given that I am totally reliant on emails to do business. Telkom advise they have been trying to resolve the problem generally for the past two weeks, and that my email address is not the only one affected.

Is anyone else out there affected? And have you been able to have the problem solved? If so, please let me know. I am desperate and on the verge of changing service provider which is a mission in  itself but I have lost confidence in Telkom. There has to be a limit on the amount of time that I can accepting this current situation.

Highlighted

Re: BUSINESS EMAILS NOT BEING RECEIVED

I am receiving some emails but a number of them are going missing and are not recoverable.  I have followed up with senders and they have been able to prove that the mails were sent.

I also cannot send emails with attachments larger than about 100kB which rules out sending of most of my emails

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors