Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Battling with Telkom business from the beginning

I signed up for a Telkom Business Bizchat 250 because the consultant told me that I would get a voice line and would be able to sign up for ADSL with another ISP. However, the consultant also signed me up for a DSL line which I didn't ask for. Since then I've battled with activating my account and cancelling the DSL line. A consultant then told me that I can't have the Bizchat 250 and go with another ISP at the same time; this would only be possible with a normal voice line. I got this matter escalated and was promised that I would received feedback in 24 hours but this has not happened. Now I believe that there is actually no way of moving to another ISP because of poor customer service from Telkom so I've found another package called Smart Office Essential which I am willing to settle for. Could someone help me with getting this done?

Moderator Moderator

Re: Battling with Telkom business from the beginning

Hi @vinunair88, unfortunately this site is not a service channel, but rather a peer 2 peer support site. Rather contact sales on 10213 or visit us in a store.

output_Svao80.gif
About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors