Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: CANCELLATION OF TELKOM SERVICE / ACCOUNT

Neither the website nor the app allows you to link one's account to one's profile. This means that cancellation of a landline is impossible. I went into a Telkom shop and they advise that they cannot do it. I wrote to obill@telcom.co.za and the automatic message advises that they don't deal with cancellations but to write to Tocfaxes@telkom.co.za and that bounced back stating that this address does not exist. The email cancellations@telkom.co.za does not work either. This means that the line is still active in the residence I used to live in 6 months ago and that I am paying the bill each month, altough no calls have been made. Could the Moderator kindly intervene and advise?

Neither the website nor the app allows you to link one's account to one's profile. This means that cancellation of a landline is impossible. I went into a Telkom shop and they advise that they cannot do it. I wrote to obill@telcom.co.za and the automatic message advises that they don't deal with cancellations but to write to Tocfaxes@telkom.co.za and that bounced back stating that this address does not exist. The email cancellations@telkom.co.za does not work either. This means that the line is still active in the residence I used to live in 6 months ago and that I am paying the bill each month, altough no calls have been made. Could the Moderator kindly intervene and advise?

I submitted a request to cancel my contract in JUNE. It is now OCTOBER and I am STILL BEING BILLED? 

When I log on to the online portal it tells me I no longer have any accounts, YET I WAS DEBITED YESTERDAY????????? Honestly this is nothing short of robbery! I have tried the stores and social media, please could someone get back to me? I am really desperate now Smiley Sad

Exactly the same problem with no service at all from the call centre. I have subsequently gone overseas for work and I am still being billed. Can a moderator kindly assist with some form of resolution method. Can someone also please post if their situation has been resolved?

GOOD DAY

THE WORST THING ABOUT TELKOM THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS, I BEEN WAITING  1 YEAR FOR A CANCELLATION, WITH VARIOUS REFERENCE NUMBERS, NAMELY: 23002776, 24439650, 25128728, THE DEVICE COULD NOT BE TRACED AT SALES OR THE WAREHOUSE, I HAD CONTACTED THE COURIER COMPANY AND GOT A POD AND SUBMITTED THE DOCUMENT AND STILL THEY BILL ME MONTHLY, FOR A DEVICE I NEVER WANTED OR USED. I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY REFER ME TO SALES, I CALL SALES FOLLOW THE PROMPT, TO GET NO HELP, THEY THEN REFER ME TO BILLING CENTER. I GO AROUND IN CIRCLES AND NO ONE IS WILLING TO ASSIST WITH THE ON GOING CANCELLATION, WHILE HOLDING EACH TIME FOR 45 MINUTES, AS IF I HAVE NO WORK OR TIME TO WASTE. IT IS FRUSTRATING THAT THE CONSULTANTS ARE OF NO HELP AND THAT THE CANCELLATION IS NOT BEING PROCESSED FOR SUCH A LONG PERIOD. I AM TIRED OF PAYING AN ACCOUNT I NEVER MADE USE OF OR WANTED FROM TELKOM. I HAVE REPORTED IT ON HELLO PETER AND FACEBOOK, NO RESPONSE, TELKOM HAS NEVER BOTHERED TO CONTACT ME. I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY CONTACT THEM TO GIVE ME UNHELPFUL FEEDBACK ON HOW THEY WILL ESCALATE AND I NEED TO WAIT 72 HOURS. TO NO RESOLUTION

I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE.

THANK YOU

email: misswiss55@gmail.com

I would like to cancell the service with TELKOM, my landline number is 031 2611402

Account number 336687218 was cancelled 3 months ago and I am still being billed and debited for a service not being used plus which was cancelled online as per Telkom requirements. I want to be reimbursed for the debits your company continually debits PLUS for the deposit being held. I have visited the Telkom branch 3 times and they always say account is cancelled and no record on the system of an active account. Fix your cancellation systems as its ludicrous to be charged for a service that has been cancelled . Very disatisfied customer

Hi did you manage to come right? I have been Trying to cancel my ADSL Service for almost a year now. I don't even live at that Premises any more, I don't have any service from Telkom but they Keep on billing me R800 a month, I Also don't know wat to do anymore. I have mailed forms Logged calls, raised disputes, cancelled online still nothing. surely there should be something I can do because they are basically stealing money from me.

Good Day All , I need help urgently , i am trying to cancel my service for two weeks and to date i have received no response. 

i tried phning the call centre and being put pillar to post and no body can cancel for me, i am advised that i do on line.

My telphone line that i wish to cancel is 031 5076714  - we do not have the funds to pay for this i would not like to leave this bill outstanding and latter be charged penalties.

My contact telephone number 078 0911 085 .

can telkom please help me to cancel this service.

Regards

Kenneth Sagadevan 

id 6910085172082

031 5076714  line to cancell 

RKG

I TOO HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CANCEL MY SERVICES SINCE 20 MARCH 2018, I HAVE BEEN TO TELKOM OFFICE IN POLOKWANE, I HAVE SPOKEN TO 2 TELKOM SERVICE EMPLOYESS OVER THE PHONE AND HAVE SENT MULTIPLE EMAILS BUT THEY JUST DONT GIVE A **bleep**.MY LATEST BILL IS AT R10 129.32 AND I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY IT.MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 337845532.

About This Post