Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Established Member

Re: CANCELLATION OF TELKOM SERVICE / ACCOUNT

Highlighted

Cancellation of Telkom is reaaly pains take,

Why is this process not easy just like when we buy a service?

This is unfair, when you no longer need a service it should be as easy to opt out of it so we can trust Telkom again the future when we want to come back or reuse a service.

I have been on a round about unnecessary route trying to cancel a service but failing because it isn't clear how you do that. In store I am told to go online and this is where I also struggle.

My prepaid sim has reached its contract agrrement and now it is going on month-to-month and I cannot afford that. 

Please please assist to cancel this NOW.

Highlighted

Hi

Telkom has leftme stranded with no working phone line or ADSL line during lockdown.  My daughter is supposed to be online at school, my son is supposed to be online at University, and I am supposed to be lecturing online.  But Telkom has chosen this critical time to decide not to fix the line.  SO, a couple of thigs... Are they still billing me?  Yes.  Have they offered me a solution, No.  Is there anybody to speak to - no. Just spending a fortune on cell phone data.  Fibre was being laid outside my home the day before lockdown, so not an option yet unfortunately.  Can anybody suggest a solution please.

Highlighted

@eyevee wrote:Quote

Good evening

I wonder if someone will be able to help me?  I want to cancel our Telkom service because we're moving in December and the area we're moving to, do not support ADSL, which is what we currently have.  We're not interested in using Telkom mobile, and we do not want to move our line (which can't be done in any case due to no ADSL service available.)  Who do I need to contact in order to get this cancelled? 

Will appreciate your input.

We have cancelled our ADSL line on 20 March2020 and was disconnected on 25 April 2020. I would like to find out how and when we will be refunded our deposit of R700 that we paid when we applied for the line. Our reference no is - 621411007A and the ID NO 4603155044081 J L Meistre email address - meistre@vodamail.co.za

Many thanks

Highlighted

Re: CANCELLATION OF TELKOM SERVICE/ACCOUNT

I have tried countless times to cancel my telephone account & service. The line does not work ever since i changed to fibre and did not take the phone that telkom offered me, this line has not  worked. I had also not received an account since  November 2019. In May 2020 i received a threatening message from a debt collection agency. The fact that my line didnt work & i wasnt receiving accounts i assumed that the phone no longer existed. I paid the account and requested they cancel the line with immediate effect. I tried going online to do this too also sent an email to a contact person at Telkom. I have now received an account from Telkom again 6 weeks later. Please advise urgently how i can cancel this line once and for always. As i am having no joy canceling the line. I cannot go into a telkom store as have  compromised health. Please could someone urgently give me advice what to do.

Thank you

ERH

Highlighted

Good day.

I do have proof of all documents that has been send online, to cancel my service. it said upon confirmation a rep will call me. one week later no call yet, been calling for 5 times and numerous minutes, just for not being help or cut off. See on my cancelation that it is on 24month contract witch is not, cause i never signed for a contract, that expires one year back again. To my knowledge i am on month to month. Can someone please give me any clearity on when will ,my service be cut off please. Number in reqeust is 057 651 4756

Highlighted

Good day.

I do have proof of all documents that has been send online, to cancel my service. it said upon confirmation a rep will call me. one week later no call yet, been calling for 5 times and numerous minutes, just for not being help or cut off. See on my cancelation that it is on 24month contract witch is not, cause i never signed for a contract, that expires one year back again. To my knowledge i am on month to month. Can someone please give me any clearity on when will ,my service be cut off please. Number in reqeust is 057 651 4756

About This Post