Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

CANCELLATION OF TELKOM SERVICE / ACCOUNT

Good evening

I wonder if someone will be able to help me?  I want to cancel our Telkom service because we're moving in December and the area we're moving to, do not support ADSL, which is what we currently have.  We're not interested in using Telkom mobile, and we do not want to move our line (which can't be done in any case due to no ADSL service available.)  Who do I need to contact in order to get this cancelled? 

Will appreciate your input.

Moderator Moderator

Re: CANCELLATION OF TELKOM SERVICE / ACCOUNT

Thanks - I already did that - I'm not sure if the cancellation form has been received and if the cancellation will be done in December as requested.

[ Edited ]

Cancellation of Telkom Service is a nightmare. 

I have cancelled my Lines in May 2016. And now in Jan 2017, I still recieve bills for every month and am now a bad customer for Telkom.

I have forwarded cancellation letter again and again to Cancellations Department, now 10 times, even to the Attorneys appointed for Cancellation, no luck.

Not sure whether other users also facing the same challenges.

**removed**  is my number.

Moderator Moderator

Hi @cdsaa, if you have not heard back, I suggest visiting us in store and doing it face to face.

output_Svao80.gif

The cancellation has been completed, thank you

--
Vriendelike groete

Insie Visser
insie.visser@gmail.com

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

I Have done that, They even sent an email in July Itself. But this is just dragging.

Billing team escalated it in these 6-7 months. It is never ending process.

Wish, Telkom had better Process administration on These Cancellations.

They have improved heavily on Collections and Suspensions on payment of Telkom Fees. And I do not think, this would be difficult, Just looks like it is not in Priority items.

Now which steps are to be taken when You are so dissatisfied with Telkom services and urgently need another service provider, but Telkom takes weeks/months to cancel the service?  Everytime my ADSL is down, I have no internet for two plus weeks and I am tired of this, not to mention the snail pace of the connection. Going to another provider who can fix issues within an hour or two. Am I responsible to pay an account for unwanted services, i.e. If I requested cancellation but they simply dont cancel? 

CANCELLATION OF TELKOM SERVICE / ACCOUNT

Hi

I would like assistance in cancellation of the following two of contracts.

I have placed a notice of cancellation for service no. 081 720 7717 ( Hauwei P8 Lite Phone) on the 19/11/2017 at La Lucia Mall

Branch in Durban but I noticed that I have stilled being billed for this product. Reference no. 21900498. I would like this

Contract to be cancelled and also would like to know how I will be re-imbursed for these charges since I have given adequate notice

I also want to place a notice of cancellation for service no. 081 728 8605 ( Huawei Media Pad). My contract is due to expire on the 06 May 2018

So I would like place notice of cancellation. I was told at the store that I need to fill up the cancellation form and complete the cancellation

Online as it is quicker. I have tried this option but there seems to be a problem with the website. I have also emailed the form to cancellations@telkom.co.za

but the email bounce.

It will be greatly appreciated if I could get some assistance with regards to the above

I got the same problem. I'm running in circles

About This Post