Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Call forwarding , from landline to cell phone number

[ Edited ]

Hi  ,  I  am at my wits  end ,  please  advise.

I  understand  call  forwarding is  possible  from an incoming landline  number  to  a  cell phone  number.I  have  looked  every  where  ,  could  somebody kindly advise  me  please.

Eddie  Brown

***removed contact details***

Established Member

Re: Call forwarding , from landline to cell phone number

Hi, take a look at this posting in another forum. I have not tried it but it may be of help to you. 

It says you need to get a service activated with Telkom then after you can setup the call forward. Also remember that call forward means you pay for each call received as you are paying for the call from your landline to your cell phone.

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/105535-Landline-call-divert-to-cell-possible

Good luck!

Moderator Moderator

Hi @edcapetown, you can read here - http://www.telkom.co.za/today/media/downloads/Forward_call.pdf

Dont forget that you need to subscribe to Forward Call, so call 10213 to activate

output_Svao80.gif

I subscribe to ForwardCall, but as soon as I dial *2  my switchboard says "invalid".    Telkom call centre has been unable to help me, "it should work".

hi so I had my phone diverted to my cellphone when my lines were down ... How do I redivert it back to my switchboard please

Regular Contributor

@Suburban-Pools, did you read the instructions in the link posted a bit higher? Did it work?

forward_call_cancel.JPG

Good day

Is it possible to  forward the calls to a cellphone if you cant reach the landlines

Hi,

Firstly you have to subscribe  ( 10213) with Telkom for call forwarding service, which is a small nominal amount monthly. 

Once activated by telkom follow following procedure

1. Dial *21* insert the number you want to forward to #

2. To deactivate the call forward , dial #21#

Note: The cost of the forwarding part of call from your telkom line to your forward call number is for your account,. The part of the call from the caller to your telkom number is for the account of the caller.. Thus if your neighbour calls your telkom line and you are travelling abroad the cost of the call from your telkom number to your overseas contact number is for your account

About This Post
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 8 Contributors