Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Can't Cancel Telkom? Read Here

I cancel the telkom contract , it is 1 year already, they still steal money from my bank account.

I am from china,I don't speak and write well for english.

I went to the branch of telkom shop to cancel the contract on october last year. i wait for 2 or 3 month, they did not cancel.

during this year i call 10127 many times they still not cancel it, i email to them cancellations@telkom.co.za it is not work. then i stop my bank auto to pay the bill, 

I received the letter from telkom this month, i have R3577 need to pay, i feel so badly, I don't like to owe the money to someone else ,this week monday, I called them again, (10217). one guy send email to me with a cancellation form. i filled in and send back

the sencond day ,i receive a message from telkom, i must pay clean ,then i can cancel it. i paid full amount , I hope they will cancel it. 

after i paid ,i call them , it is look like nothing happened, i don't know they will cancel the contract or not. the say i must email to the address stoctf@telkom.co.za , the email address is not go through.i called and get another address tmcancellation@telkom.co.za

I really don't know it will work .

I never spend any data from telkom adsl since november last year, they charged me a lot of money for that.

the contract is business uncap 4Mbs (it is expired 2years ago.)

please who has experience to cancel telkom contract.

(the contract is expired 2 years ago.)

how can i contact you? how to cancel it.my whatsup 0766662668.

I am tired also, if this time they still not cancel the contract, i will stop pay , and also stop to pay landline. change other service.

I have some problem

Highlighted
Established Member

OMG Im so overwhelmed that they can get away with this.it is absolutely impossible to cancel a contract. Who knows what or who we can refer queries to
Established Member

Telkom are scam artists..using delaying tactics and making it impossible to cancel any contract
Do not encourage anyone to enter into any contract with telkom

wow...the months are counting up

been  a few more months after this complaint of mine on this website 

still nothing sorted out..this is the biggest incompetence company in the whole world.

after posting on hello peter ..they replied to me on hello peter they will come back to me..many months now and still nothing done about it..

i just stopped paying because giving them money they just pocket for free..my phones are still off and i still cant complain or acess their stupid pathetic website that gives no acess to me...

i cant believe how they design a website that doesnt give you acess

also cant even phone them om a free toll number.

i have never come across a company with such a bad reputaion in my life.

still waiting on my refunds or something needs to get sorted out.

but im definately cancelling when this comes to the front when they decide to help people and sort it out

I am in. I cant take this anymore and now they went and cut me off, and we are not behind with payments. 

Same here Smiley Sad

add me to the list please. my account simply suspended because of a technical issue and never been reconnected, yet thet have the audacity to debit my bank account

Hi I have had only Problems with Telkom. No service none whatsoever.

My cell contract I have settled in March 2018. I have called send emails; I have done everything in my power to let them know I have settled my mobile account. Big was my surprise when I got an account to day for R799.46 I will not pay this I have settled my account.

Secondly I opened a new contract with a ten Meg line, if this is a ten Meg line I am 12... Then they send me a faulty rooter took it in at the local Telkom branch.  When I WENT to fetched it they said they sold it because I did not fetch it in time what??????????????  I am still paying it.  And to top it off this was not explained to me.. And if you do read the fine print it clearly states the cell phone not a rooter.  I am so disgusted with this poor service and to top this off the rooter I had to receive for my home still did not come waiting now almost 8 months. I wish I can just leave Telkom. Just because they have the monopoly they treat loyal customers like @#$% and customer service is non-existent all over Secunda area and for the fact all over the Mpumalanga area.

Needless to say I am appalled by the poor and disgusting service I have received from Telkom.

I want this rectified within 24 hours and A technician send to my office and residence to resolve this issues.

If not I will start legal proceedings against Telkom and will approach Carte Blanche and Hello Peter.com to make it my mission to let the people of South Africa know what a poor non trustworthy appalling company Telkom are.

I will also not renew any contracts with Telkom at all.

I want this issues resolved in 24 hours or!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About This Post