Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Can't Cancel Telkom? Read Here

Thank you for this information, i have just sent my complaint to all the above email addresses. 

Highlighted

Since 2017 I have tried to cancel my Telkom services which are an ADSL line and Phone line, First I tried the customer portal on the Telkom website, first time I went through the whole exercise but the system would always crash before one could press the send button. I tried on numerous different computers, with different browsers and always the same result.

Next step was to phone Telkom and no matter what time I would phone after holding for 69+ minutes it was clear this was also a useless avenue, this was followed by a visit to the Telkom store in Cresta shopping center and again no help the reply: We can't do it, you must do it online"

I eventually started sending customer service call me a request - to that not one call back. This was followed by emails to their customer service to please cancel my services, it was met with no response.

The last resort: I disconnected the service and stopped paying for 2 years I heard nothing no emails, no invoices, no communications but this year Telkom roared back with a demand for payment for 2 years worth of services that I clearly did not use, that I tried to stop - So what to do? W

Pay and once again return to Groundhog Day? It seems impossible to cancel Telkom services and that one will be stuck with these parasites till the end of days - SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

good day

in 2017  March i bought a laptop Lenovo at telkom and then in March 2018 it was crashed while i was busy with my online exam and i went to telokom to inform before the warranty expired but i was told to send it to assesment centre and when i went to assemsnt centre the warranty was expired because i was busy with exams. so i was told to pay R7000 and i didnt accept and then they send me laptop as unfixed. so i sent letters to cancel the contract but up until now contract was never cancelled i am paying something that is not working ... please guys assist i even sent letters to ombudsman still no help

Established Member

About This Post