Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Can't Cancel Telkom? Read Here

I also have good news.

After messaging and emailing some of the organisations on the list, it appears my line is now cancelled.

They are useless and they pay the the staff who attend to your queery salaries  out of the money they take out of our accounts incorrectly....

Hi Klement, I have also sent this to another user, i am at my wits end cos no one wants to assist at Telkom...

I am also having the same issues as you, we got Smart Broadbabd Uncapped Wireless in 2016, we have had no coverage in our area as tested by a Telkom technician, we have sinced returned the device to one of the Telkom branches as we were instructed. We have numerous cases numbers however they still continue to debit us as recent as Sept 01, 2018....maybe you can tell me how to go about getting re-imbursed for all my monies that has been deducted for over 2 years....just a guideline, anything to assist, i will really appreciate...I am also thinking legal route....

My account was cancelled at Telkom on 14 June 2018, my service provider MWEB released the line with Ref 206650360A. Telkom bill me every month, I phoned Telkom and MWEB several times to solve the problem. MWEB claim the line is released and Telkom claim the line show it is with the service provider. What can I do to solve it?

Telkom response “We apologise for the inconvenience. Please note that your account is still with your internet service provider and we are unable to cancel. “

Hi there,

I have just the same issue.

It began when I bought a phone contract online, I received the phone and I was unhappy with it so I requested for Telkom to pick it up.

The phone was returned within 7 days of receipt as I was unhappy with the specifications.

No communication was received advising that the phone was received by Telkom. I had to call to be sure but I was never transferred to the correct dept. I requested for a cancellation and with no luck till this day my cancellation has not been confirmed I keep receiving an invoice of this monthly premium though the phone and sim was returned.

I kept calling time and time again with no correct asssistance till today.

Telkom has no proper customer service value on the end of the line

i have been trying but no luck, i hate Telkom with a passion, lol.

I called the bank to canel the debot order. This is the worst ever. Did you finally get them to cancel?

I want to cancel help !!!!!!

Established Member

Gosh.. so im not the only one having a mild stroke trying to cancel a subscription. What can be done .its taken me 3 months to attempt cancellation. Im fed up ..online comes up with technical error....call centre says cannot help. In branch consultants are useless..no one takes responsibility..in the meantime im still being billed. Telkom are scammers
Established Member

How can we expose them. Totally unacceptable

I fully agree with you Klement.... I've been paying since Feb 2017 for a router that was never delivered or signed for by me....so yes, we need to gather as much Intel as we can so that we can put a stop to the Telkom Cancer, as Eloize says. At the rate they going, they should run at a loss should they ever get around to paying back all the monies that they've stolen for us customers. I turn everyone that I can, away from ever thinking of switching to Telkom. #TelkomMustFall
About This Post