Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Complaint Cabling Department and testing department Fault logged 10 Jan and still not resolved.

Hi 

To whom it may concern.  

On 10 Jan a fault was logged  and until to today it has not been resolved.  The call center can only escalate the fault and add information on the system but can not actually advise when the fualt will be resolved or transfer me to anyone else that would be able to assist.  

The fault has been with the cabling department from January 2018 and the comitment date for compettion was 25 Feb 2018.  Please can anyone  advice when this will be resolved.  The escalation referance number  is 1061214.  

Kind Regards  

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Complaint Cabling Department and testing department Fault logged 10 Jan and still not resolved

@James3, sorry to hear that, but please make use of a Service Channel to query this - 

• Log and Track a Fault online
  • Reporta fault via SMS:    SMS "SERVICE" and your landline number to 30591. (SMS at no charge.)
  • Contact us on our Social Media Channels
  • Chat to an Agent (an online chat with a Telkom representitive)
  • Call the Call Center
    • Mobile: 081180 (free from a Telkom Mobile phone)
    • Home:   Sales - 10213  & Service - 10210 (free from a Telkom landline)
    • Business: Sales - 10213 & Service - 10217 (free from a Telkom landline)
  • Email us
  • Find a Store
  • Download our App: 

Highlighted

Re: Complaint Cabling Department and testing department Fault logged 10 Jan and still not resolved

Dear Telkom  Moderator.  

Thank you for the information.  I have followed every possible avenue with regards to reporing the fualt.  The fualt was logged  on the 10th of Jan.  It was with the testing department for a couple of days and then  allocated to the Cabling department with a comitment date of 25 Feb for completion.  The completion date was unacceptable  and I advised the call centre of this. The date was never changed and Telkom did not complete or fix my fualt yet!

The escalation code for the Fault is:  1061214.  Not sure if I should  give my telephone number as this is a puplic platform.  Please investigate the fualt and provide me with an update.  

I have been in contact with the callcentre  almost every day!  The response from the call centre is always the same. The fualt has been logged with the Cabling department.  It is USELESS phoning the call centre...... When you request to speak to a manager you are refused.  When you request to be copied in emails ensuring that fualts are escalated you are refused, when you request contact details for the cabling department you are refused.  The call logging system in my opinion does not work at all. What is the point of logging a call when the call centre refuses to supply you with contact information of the Cabling department or a technician and the response never changes?  Why does it take months  for the cabling department to order and fit a cable?  Did you know that the call centre cant even phone the cabling department when a technician has not been allocated?  The call centre does not have contact details for this department. How and why is this possible.  

NOBODY Contacts you EVER...... in every escalation with the callcentre it was requested that somebody contacts me so that I can have an update and know what is happening on my fualt.  What a dissapointment in service when nothing happens and nobody contacts you.  

If contact details for Telkom is such a secret put me on hold and phone the relative departments and find out what is happening.

I need this sorted  ASAP.  

Thanks  

Highlighted

I also log a complaint for my cell no. on Monday 10Jan 2018 till today it has not been attended to.

My cell phone no. was suspended and when they check they see no reason for it to being suspended. 

The debit order went through end of the month and all they can tell me is that they are escalating the 

fault.

It seems like they are just saying that to get rid of us customers and not solving our problems.

This morning when I phoned again I was told that one of the managers will call me, till now no one has. 

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors